Chapter Eighteen

ALEX PIC ON THE SIDE ----->

Alex POV

.

.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, and I shifted in bed. I just wanted to sleep, and the world wasn't letting me. It's Saturday, I should be allowed to sleep in! But sadly, I had to wake up, because Harry wasn't planning on sleeping in until...

"What the Hell!" I screeched. Mira shifted in the bed across the room.

"What do you want dickweed?" She greeted me.

"IT. IS. FOUR. PM."

"Yeah, so?" She sits up and pulls her remaining earbud out of her ear. Her brown hair fell naturally and wavy down her back, and her pull lips pursed.

"I was supposed to be up at like, twelve. I have tutoring at four thirty!"

"It's Saturday, dude."

"Oh yeah." Mira bursts out laughing and falls off of her bed. I stare at her and giggle myself, but I get up. I needed to eventually. I left my phone in my bed sheets, but the number I got calls from was a Private one. Probably Louis or Niall pranking me.

I jump in the shower, and I'm relieved to feel the warm water cascade down my back. The shampoo smells like cherries and the body wash smells like mint. It creates a unique combination that I'm known of smelling like. It's yummy actually.

I stepped out of the shower and looked at my long brown hair. I smiled, and rubbed my hair dryer, then wrapped the towel around my body. Mira stared while I stepped into the room, I flipped her off and she laughed.

"I just can't get used to that tattoo." She said in between giggles.

"Annabelle..." I said while picking through my clothes.

I found it.

Annabelle's shirt. It was a shirt from Hot Topic, a store in America. It was from The Walking Dead, and it said "WWDD." That means What Would Daryl Do?

I put it on, along with black leggings and combat boots. And I added a grey beanie that was the same colour as my-- Annabelle's-- shirt.

I text Harry.

To:Hazza Bear <3

Movie night?

From: Hazza Bear<3

Yeah! Can Lou and DJ come too?

To:Hazza Bear <3

Okiee.

.

.

.

.

A few hours later Lou and DJ showed up, but no sign of Harry. Louis swore that he was getting ready, but I think he's working. Or getting something.

"Al," DJ says. "Calm down, Lover Boy will be here soon."

"I know, I just worry. He worries me." I reply to her. Lou jumps back a bit, DJ falling back. She was in his lap.

"W-why do you say that?" Louis asked me. I took in his expression and reaction. He was worried about something. Hiding something.

"I don't know, he's just gone so often," I mutter, twiddling my thumbs.

"Alex, he's fine. Don't be a baby," DJ gives me the kick in the arse I need.

"Okay, I'm good." I say, smiling.

Just then, a very familiar face makes it's appearance in my living room. I smile and go to give Harry, my Harry, a peck on the lips. I felt his lip piercing hit my mouth, which only made me want him more.

But tonight is movie night, so none of that.

"What movie?" Harry asks, sitting on the couch and pulling me next to him.

"Frozen?" I ask. DJ's face lights up like a Christmas tree. I giggle.

"Yeah! My favorite!" She yells, jumping from the couch. She didn't even give me time to put the movie in. She put it in herself.

Louis was cracking up. "What's so funny Lou?" Harry gives him a look.

"She watches this movie so much. It's almost as bad as The Nightmare Before Christmas." He busts out laughing and doubles over. "She knows all the songs!"

"Oh Lord," I hear Harry mutter. I giggle again and he lays back, taking me with him. I lay flat on top of him, and his arm encircles my waist. The movie starts.

I'm upset because I didn't make it through the whole thing. I fell asleep to DJ singing 'Let It Go.'

But I did wake up to my front door shattering in.

Harry jumped up and got in front of me. He pulled out a gun from his boot, which I didn't even realized he had on. His arms extended in a military-style pointing position, and his finger lingered over the trigger.

I saw the face of the man who broke down my door.

"Mr. Payne, nice to see you," Harry growled. He didn't lower the gun, but tightened his squeeze on it.

I took in the sight in front of me. My eyes began to water.

"Dad?"