Chapter Twenty Three

Alex POV

Harry had to go earlier, so I never really got to eat with him. We had sandwiches, but it wasn't like I had wanted. We wanted to go out, but his work called and he had to leave. I was upset, and he promised me that we would go out some other time.

But... my curiosity is getting the best of me. I know Harry is right outside my door on the phone, and I really want to know what he's talking about...

"Curiosity killed the cat," I tell myself, while pacing near the front door. I contemplate on whether or not to listen. And my worst side gets the best of me.

I sit with my ear to the door.

"You phoned?" Harry says into the reciever. Maybe it's Louis, or maybe it's Niall...

"I'm busy, if you could-" he's cut off. "Im with my girlfriend and Louis just got out of the hospital."

I sat away from the door for a moment, so I didn't hear much of why happened after that. I sat and thought of what he meant by all of what was being said. It hadn't made much sense. At one point, I decided to walkj back to watch him leave.

"Why can't he pick up his own drugs? I'm not his slave boy anymore..." Drugs? Why had Harry said drugs? Surely he didn't do them, he knew I was allergic to hemp. So, it doesn't make much sense to me when he said it.

I decided to walk away and go to sleep, maybe Harry was talking about something else. I was hiding behind a door, maybe I misheard him...

.

.

.

.

(I KNOW I PROMISED MYSELF I WOULDN'T DO THIS BUT TOO LATE)

3rd person POV

Alex sat at the table and stared at her fingers. Thoughts rushed through her head. She was scared for Harry. She loved him, and her feelings were true to the last word. She wouldn't be able to live without him.

Harry, on the other hand, was nervous. He saw Alex back away from the door with a shocked expression. He panicked.

Harry scraped a hand through his chocolate curls and sighed.

He had really screwed up this time.

.

I SERIOUSLY APOLOGIZE FOR THE SHORT CHAPPY. I SUCK. IM HORRIBLE.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

OMG

670+ READS.

I WEEP.

SO HARD

LOVE YOU