Chapter Sixteen

I watched the rabbit, it ran across my foot and I smiled. It was such a happy bunny, all white with pink eyes. My pet bunny. I smiled as I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"How're you feeling, Love?" his gruff voice greeted my ears. I blushed, I always do when he calls me 'Love.'

"Better." I said, rubbing my swollen belly. I eased myself carefully and slowly into the lush green grass. A small orange puppy waddled over to me and licked my foot. A Shiba Inu, tiny Japanese dog, a cousin to the husky.

"Hey, Hatchi." I said to the puppy, patting his little orange head. He yipped and licked my hand again. I rubbed his belly, and he panted.

Harry sat next to me in the grass, watching the bunny, watching me and Hatchi. "You're lovely, you know that? So adorable. I'm such a lucky man," he gushed. I blushed again.

"And I'm- We're lucky girls." I rubbed my belly again.

"I know, we're going to be amazing. But first you're going to have to wake up."

"What?" I asked Harry.

"Wake up, Alex."

"What do you mean?"

"Wake up!" Harry's voice assaulted my ears and I snapped awake. I rubbed my eyes like a toddler who needed a nap.

"What, why?" I asked. Harry chuckled and I noticed my shirt was riding up on the side of my tattoo. You could see it, and I wanted Harry to see it later, not now. I yanked my shirt down and sat up quickly.

"We have places to be, you might want to fix your hair," Harry laughed again. I scowled at him, and he pulled out a pocket mirror.

"Why do you have a pocket mirror?" I asked him as I examined myself.

"Reasons," he replied. I stood and waved for Harry to follow me. I walked to my room, then into my bathroom. I plugged in my curling wand and adjusted my makeup. Harry just watched me intently.

I began to lift my shirt when Harry stopped me.

"What are you doing?" he asked. I just smiled and lifted it to reveal the tattoo. He read it in awe, his perfect pink lips parted in suprise. "Wow."

"It's for Annabelle," I said, clipping my hair up so it was sectioned. I took the curling wand and began to work. "Watch me, Harry. Learn." I chuckled. He stared at me while I curled my hair into loose curls again.

When I had trouble doing the back I turned to him. "Help?" I said. Harry nodded, his natural chocolate curls bouncing.

He grabbed a section of my hair and twirled it around the barrel. He touched the hair to see if it was done, and released it. He continued doing this, smiling and giggling every so often.

When he was done, I twirled all the curls together to make them look like one big curl. I adjusted my bangs and replaced my beanie, then turned to Harry.

He looked at me just long enough to realize what I was doing as I crushed y lips into his.

.

.

.

---

.

About an hour later~

Harry drove the car, smiling the whole way, and I was blushing furiously. We had had a heated make out session not ten minutes ago. We didn't do anything, just lots of kissing.

"Alex," Harry said.

"Yes?" I replied, laughing slightly.

"We're here." Harry had taken me out to a Tom-and-Chee. Tomato soup and cheese sandwich.

.

.

.

After we ate, Harry stopped me on our way out.

"I have something to say," he stated. "You are beautiful, amazing, hilarious, brave. I love every aspect of you, even the white scars on your wrists and thighs. I never want you to harm yourself again, because I'm here for you."

I felt tears sting my eyes.

"And with that, will you be my girlfriend, Alex Louise Cross?"

.

.

.

.

OOOOOH LOOKIE WHATS SHE GOING TO SAY? VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!!