Chapter Thirteen

Harry's POV

Harmony showed up about an hour or two later, while I was texting with Alex. I never knew her full name was Alexandria until today. What a lousy way to learn someone's name. I never expected Alex to sit down and tell us everything, I was actually hoping she wouldn't. That she would stop halfway through and cry, just so I could hold her again. I've become accustomed to the sensation, and now I yearn for it. I crave it.

"Harry," Niall said, snapping his fingers in front of my face. "Harry, Alex is gone with Harmony and Mira. She'll be fine, are you okay?" Niall stared at me, and I realized that I was totally zoning out on our couch.

"Oh, yeah I'm fine," I told Niall. Louis and DJ must've been upstairs, because just then I realized that thier favourite CD was playing. Quite loudly, it would seem. I didn't mind, it wasn't a bad CD. The Three Doors Down best hit's CD was a favourite of mine, too.

"I got a call from Paul today," Louis's voice greeted my ears. I jumped by his sudden appearance at the door. Maybe it was just DJ upstairs.

"What's the craic?" Niall asked, slumping on the recliner across from me. He raked his hand thorugh grown-out blone hair. His brown roots were coming in, badly too. He removed his lip piercing, which means he was nervous about something. He never removes the barbell-ring.

"He's got us a job, again. Harry, you're driving, Niall is waiting, I'm picking up, and DJ is doing her usual. Man, I hate it when he has her do this." Louis really loved DJ, and didn't want her to get hurt, but she was trained in judo and kempo. Niall and I were always sure she'd be fine, but Lou always freaked out right before the job.

"She'll be okay, I'm sure," I told Louis. He shook his head and walked in front of the mirror we keep on the wall next to the tele. He pulled two silver and red studs from his pocket, and put them in his lip, one next to the other on the right side. He gelled his hair up into a messy, spiky quiff.

"Yeah, totally." Niall agreed and I nodded. I stood and lifted my red shirt over my head. I was going to need either a white or black one for this job, considering Louis's body language. I grabbed a tight white muscle shirt from the floor, and adjusted my black jeans on my hips. A black and white bandana pushed my hair form my face, and still looked good. Niall looked me over and gave a thumbs up, while Louis went upstairs to fix DJ up.

A key unlocked a drawer in front of the tele, and I grabbed four nude earpeices and synced them. We were going to need communication for this job, since we weren't all going in together. I tossed an earpeice to Niall, and placed one in my own ear. I pressed a small stick-on button attached to my lower thumb and tested the communication between me and Niall.

"Check, check." I said quietly.

"Check complete," Niall whispered back. I dialed up the volume in the peice a small bit and walked upstairs.

I looked at pictures of me and Louis, and ones of Niall and Louis, and of DJ and Louis- there were lots of those-. They were all framed and hung on the wall. This was all before we got this job, before we got wrapped up in this terrible nightmare. But now it's our life, and we're living it the best we can, but Louis and DJ seem content. It's Niall and I that get lonely at times.

I knock on thier door, and a grunt replied. Then yelling.

"I have to! If I just quit, you know what The Boss'll do! Plus, I don't mind as long as they don't touch me too much. Louis, you have to trust me. I'm okay." DJ sounded distressed and I opened the door.

DJ had reently dyed her hair to what the call Fire Ombre, and it was gorgeous on her. I'm saying this as a friend. She had her ears peirced four on the bottom and three on the cartilage, and the four on her lower ear, she didn't have earlobes, were dawned with diamond earrings that Louis got for her 18th birthday. She was in a black dress which only emphasized her breasts, butt, and height. If Louis wasn't my friend, I'd be all over her.

"Guys, please, just put these in. We have to go. Now. Before The Boss gets mad. Alright?" DJ nodded and grabbed an earpeice from my hand, then Louis, all dawned in a hardcore outfit, followed. He was truly too protective of her, and needed to calm down.

We all sat downstairs and Louis pulled out a file.

"Suspect 2.8.19. Name: Collin Harbringer. Age: 29. Occupation Unknown. Location: 315 Cherry Road, an old abandoned work building. The Boss wants him brought in alive, and the goods taken to our basement until Paul gets here to pick them up. He's from HLHD so be careful, he may have guards posted out front."

I nodded and led the way to the black Range Rover in the back, and on the was out grabbed my pistol, and concealed it.

This might get a bit messy.

---

Hellllooooo!

Harry's on the job, with everyone else! What do you think is his job? WHat shall happen next?

Tune in later for the guts and glory guysssss.

WHOOOP WHOOOP

XD