Chapter Seven

I went back to the stupid dorm weeks ago to get my things packed together, and moved out. Mira had already paid the first month's rent, and Harry helped me move in. It's a large two bedroom flat with a kitchen, bathroom, and living space. I personally like it. It reminds me of my stepbrothers house back home. Small, but mighty.

Mackenzie was upset that she had to get a new roomate, and I have all of my credits in school, so really I have to graduate. I'll say it's urgent. Christmas break is over, so is spring. We have about three days of Uni left until summer.

Harry and I have been hanging out for a while. Just as friends. Mira's all moved in and Niall comes to visit two nights a week. Harry likes it when he visits, thinks it's better for Ni to be with others. As usual, I tuck Ni in for bed, turn his lava lamp on, crawl in next to him, and hum him to sleep. Mira does it sometimes too, she really likes taking care of Niall.

Niall likes Mira, too. Mira gets along with DJ, Louis, and Harry, too. Which is good. But there has been an issue with Harry lately.

Harry's job is spontaneous, weird hours, constant asking to store things in the basement... The boxes smell awful. Like rotten eggs and spoiled milk.

The secrets are starting to bug me, and I can't just torture the information out of Harry. I like him, and he likes me, I think. But... I've noticed people following me. Sometimes I think it's a coincident, but others I'm not so sure.

But right now, I have to take care of Niall, and Mira should be home from work soon. Niall is shooting a target with a nerd gun with sucker bullets.

"OHH! Look miss Alex! I made. BULLSEYE!!!!" Niall jumps and runs to me, then hugs me. I laugh, and Mira comes stomping through the door.

"UGH STUPID PIGS! MEN ARE GROSS!" Mira screams.

Niall looks hurt, "Am I a pig..?"

"No, Ni, not you. Never you honey," Mira said as she retrieved a nerf bullet for him. "I'm just sick of my coworkers grabbing my lady parts, and flirting it's so gross."

"Ew," Niall stuck out his tongue.

"Yes ew, don't ever date a girl who's bad."

"But Alex says you're bad sometimes and I like you," Niall whispered innocently.

"I'm not bad all the time, silly."

I laughed. Its time for me to sleep, or I won't get up for school in the morning. Three more days thank The Lord.