Chapter Twenty One

Alex POV

.

.

"Get back here!" Niall screamed, chasing us up the hallway. Luckily, Mira forced me to do track when I was in highschool, so I can run pretty fast.

I found a nice hiding spot and flew into it. No body would be expecting me to be hiding in the bathroom cabinet under the sink. I listened carefully and heard Harmony yell.

He got her.

"No! Put! Me! Down!" I peeked out of the bathroom to see Niall fling Harmony over his shoulder. Her curled brown hair flew in ribbons around her face and Niall carried her off into the sitting room.

I couldn't hold it in any more, Mira came out of the shower and screeched. "67 Smiles already!!!"

I busted out laughing and we heard Niall stomping down the hall. It was three in the morning, and he was ready to kill us.

"Run!" And we took off.

.

.

.

.

A few hours later~

Harry POV

I sip my coffee and stared at the tele. I still haven't slept yet. It's quite ridiculous, really.

I don't feel up to working. I haven't been called yet, but I'm afraid that Alex's dad will come back. Mr. Payne. The father of the leader. The leader who owns our opposing side. She is now a valuable asset. I don't like to think of it like that, but she is.

I just need sleep. That is what I need. I believe I'm just over thinking it. Everything, really. I still can't believe that Alex is Liam's little sister. How did she not know that she had a brother?

Anyways, I should go see her. Niall had decided he wants to move in with Mira, but doesn't know how to ask her.

Alex will be all alone in her flat...

I don't know what to do... Maybe she'll come to live with me and Lou and Dakota Jade.

She gets on well with DJ and Lou... Maybe she would come stay with us. I can't have her stuck alone. Payne would come back. I mean, we have been dating for two months. Maybe that's too fast? Niall and Mira have been together for four...

I'm thinking too much. My brain has overworked itself and it's beginning to fry.

Lou began to wake on the couch opposite me.

"Harry? That you mate?" He asked. I nodded and stood.

"Yeah, want coffee? I had made some because I couldn't sleep too well." I replied to him. He sleepily nodded and sat up to rub his sleep-filled blue eyes.

I stood to get his coffee and put sugar and whipped creme on it. He takes his coffee weird, always have. That's what I get for having a man-child for a best friend.

I take Lou his coffee and seat my self back on the couch. My eyes were full of sleep too, and I was so tired. But I have to make it through today, considering that now Louis was alright. He was okay, and back home.

"Thanks, mate. You feeling okay?" He asked, and stood to sit by me. "You're not looking too good.

" No sleep." I muttered. He laughed and stood up once more.

"No sleep? I've been in a hospital for a month and you're complaining about no sleep. I listened to women and men scream in agony for a month. Try having that in your dreams. Terrible, awful screams."

I nodded.

"Well, I'm going out later. To club with Dakota. Maybe you could join." He smiles a warm smile and makes his way to where DJ was sleeping in their room. Dakota Jade was her real name. It was a beautiful name. Her parents actually let her choose it herself. For the longest time as a child she never had a name.

It was odd, but he picked an amazing name. It was unique, just like her. She was perfect for Lou. I was so proud that he decided to grow up. And not be the boxer boy he used to be. That wasn't a good life for us, granted this isn't much better. But we're living much better than we used to. We're doing okay now, amazing actually.

"I don't know, I'm just so tired."

Louis nods. "Go see Alex. Maybe she wants to see you," he giggled quietly to himself.

"Louis, fine. Just- don't break my new tv. Because I know that's why you want me gone." He bursts into laughter. I know he watches tele on mine when I'm not around.

I ring for Alex, and she doesn't answer. I know Niall stayed with the three girls last night, he never came home.

I decide to go over anyways. Maybe I could surprise her with breakfast. Maybe doughnuts or eggs. Or pancakes. Or I could do all three...

I stop at the store and pick up eggs, milk, orange juice, pancake mix, and two dozen chocolate glaze doughnuts. Alex's favourite.

When I get to the house, I hear football on the tele. Niall is up. I knock, and he answers the door.

"Harry?"

"Shh, I'm here to make breakfast. Don't make much noise." I step in the door and take of my vans, then my hoodie. Looking into the sitting room, I notice that the couch is soaked.

"What happened in there?" I asked Niall. He chuckled quietly and his face turned beet red.

"A prank, that's what happened. The girls are all asleep now. Won't be up for an hour or two. So you have time." Niall raked a hand through his dyed-blond hair. His roots were growing in badly.

"Okay, well I better get cooking. No eating the food, piglet."

"I won't!" He said, just as he was lifting the box's lid.

I got straight to cooking for my beautiful girlfriend an her friends.