Bad boy horan

"mom do I really have to go to a new school? can't I just do online classes?" I said eating breakfast.
"Yes you are in your last year of high school and some of my best memories are of in high school" I sighed.
Today was my first day at my new school. I had done some research on this school and I found out that there was a lot of gangs, drugs, and gangs involved with drugs. so i was pretty freaked out.
I wore high wasted shorts with a crop top with a picture of a black sports car on it. I got into my car and drove to school luckily I was not starting in the middle of the year. I got out of my car, grabbed my books, and made my way into school. as I was walking in I noticed how everyone had their own little groups and how am I going to make friends. once I got inside I walked to the office which was not far.
"Hi I'm new here and I was wondering if I could get my schedule?" I said to the woman at the desk.
"What's your name sweetie?" she said
"Sarah prince" I said then she handed me the paper. "have a nice day" I said while walking out and making my way to my locker.
When I was walking down the hallway I saw five boys walking with tattoos and piercings. The leader, I'm guessing, was tall and had a blondish-brownish quiff. I walked past them and the blond boy winked at me and bit his lip which had a piercing. A lot of girls and guys seemed surprised. the guys walked away from me. I got to my locker and opened it. I put all of my stuff in and then grabbed the things i needed for my first class.
"Hey there newbie" the blond boy from before was leaning on a close locker.
"Hi" I said closing my locker.
"How do you like it here so far?" he said biting his lip again.
"It's ok" I said trying to make this conversation short. I started walking away.
"Wait" the blond boy tried to not look excited. "what's your name?" he said
"Sarah prince" I said walking away to my first class.

____________
Sorry this is so sort I wail post longer chapters in the future.
Anyway 10 reads and 4 votes for the next chapter
Please

Vote????

Comment????

Fan?????

Love you all <3