Surprises in the morning

(Sarah's POV)

"Sarah" I heard a familiar voice call me.

"Niall?" I asked half asleep.

"I'm here it's ok" Niall said. I sat up and hugged him.

"Niall I'm so sorry" I said leering some tears slide.

"It's ok, where's this guy anyway?" he asked.

"I don't know, but maybe we can get even with him" I said with a devious smile.

"I like this side of you" Niall said with a smirk.

***

I clicked on Allen's contact. Niall sat down next to me.

"Hello" he answered and I put it on speaker.

"Hi Allen" I said

"Hello Sarah?" he said confused.

"I broke up with Niall" I said while Niall was laughing at the faces I was making.

"Oh really" Allen said, I could tell he was smirking on the other line.

"Yea," I said trying to not giggle. "I was wondering if we could get together" I said bitting my lip.

"Sure." he answered sounding surprised. "I knew you wanted me since the plane" he said. I pretended to gag for Niall.

"Ok baby see you then, oh by the way lets meet at your place" I said with Niall laughing. Allen gave me his address.

"See you then babe" he said. I clicked the end call button. me and Niall started to crack up I could not breath.

"I. think. he. bought. it" Niall said between laughs.

"I think he did" I responded. "now promise you won't beat him unconscious?" I asked with my eyebrow up.

"I promise" Niall said smiling.

***

*knock knock*

I knocked on Allen's door. I had Niall right next to me but to my side so Allen could not see him when he opened the door.

"Hi Sarah" Allen said when he opened the door with a smirk.

"Hi Allen, there's someone you should know about formally." I said with a smirk.

"Hi Allen" Niall said coming into view. Allen's eyes widened. Niall punched Allen straight in the jaw. "that's for kissing my girlfriend" he said, I could hear his Irish accent. Allen feel to the floor. Niall kicked him. "and that's for scaring the shit out of her" Niall said the turned to me.

"I feel better" I said knowing Niall was with me.

(Niall's POV)

Me and Sarah were walking out the door when Allen stood up and wrapped his arm around Sarah's neck. "she's not leaving" he said, I could see the fear in Sarah's eyes.

"Just let her go" I said "what's your problem?" I asked looking at the idiot that had me girlfriend.

"My problem is that there is a beautiful girl and she's not mine" he said smirking.

"Dude, you can't have every girl" I said trying to calm him down. I punched him in the face, he leg go of Sarah. "Come on" I said grabbing her hand.

"Thanks Niall" Sarah said then hugged me

"What would you do without me" I said batting my eyelashes.

"Shut up Niall" Sarah said laughing