Tattoos = trouble

(Niall's POV)

After me, Sarah, and the boys were done with breakfast me and Sarah went upstairs to change.

Since it was warmer out today and we lived in California Sarah changed into a pair of skinny jeans, a tight black crop top, and a pair of white converse.

I put on a pair of jeans, black Jordan's, and a white t-shirt. "ready babe?" I asked Sarah

"Yep" she replied,cheery and upbeat

We both got into my car, I put down all the windows because it was sunny.

Sarah put her head on my shoulder and I put my hand on her knee.

(Sarah's POV)

My side still hurt but I could manage now. just knowing Niall was getting a tattoo for me made my heart flutter.

As we pulled up to the tattoo shop i looked at the delicate rose on Niall's forearm. I looked at it and realized that would be on his body forever and I strangely liked it.

"Niall I want to get a tattoo today" I said looking up at him.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because I want to and your getting one so why not" I said smiling. Niall's face didn't change. "please" I said putting on the puppy dog face.

Niall sighed in defeat "ok" he said "but I'm getting mine first" he said smiling.

"Fine" I said while he kissed my forehead.

***

"I like this font" I said pointing to a letter with a vine going around it.

"I like it to" Niall agreed.

"Are you ready?" A man came up to us.

"Yep" Niall replied. the man was very intimidating but was still the same hight as Niall.

"What do you want?" the man asked Niall while he was sitting down in a long chair.

"I want a S with this font on my wrist" Niall said pointing to his blank wrist.

Before I knew it I was holding Niall's other hand while there was a buzzing needle puncturing his skin.

From what I could see the tattoo looked even better on Niall's skin then it did in the book.

Niall was not even flinching at this point.

"It's done" the man said taking off his gloves and putting the needle thing down.

"I love it" I said kissing Niall's cheek.

I could feel his smile.

Right then there was a bell ringing signaling someone coming in.

I didn't really notice it until I heard someone call Niall.

"Niall!" someone called.

Niall looked over to where the call was coming from and it was a guy with black hair and awfully lose clothing.

"Max" Niall said basically dismissing the guy.

"Soo who's this lovely lady?" 'max' said looking at me and licking his lips.

"My girlfriend" Niall answered standing between me and max.

"Ok, I have to go" max said rubbing his neck. "I will see you later dude" max said leaving the tattoo place.

"So are you ready to get your tattoo?" Niall asked. "and are you sure?" he asked again.

"Niall I'm sure" I answered getting into the same chair.

"Do you know what you want?" the same man asked me.

"a N with the same font and on my wrist" I said pointing to my right wrist.

I didn't really pay attention to anything before I started to get the tattoo.

I was holding Niall's hand with my left hand really freaking hard.

I looked at Niall an the pain went down for a while. Then I looked back down at my wrist and the pain began again.

"Done" the man said and I held up my wrist to look at it and it looked perfect.

"I love it" I said.

"I love it more" Niall said kissing my wrist.

After Niall and I had a mini fight on who was going to pay he won after I said I was buying lunch.

***

"Where do you want to go to lunch baby?" Niall asked me as we were pulling out of the parking lot.

"there's a little cafe on the corner" I said. "or we could go somewhere else." I suggested

"What about instead of a cafe we go to a diner?" Niall Asked.

"I like that idea" I said leaning my head on his shoulder.

As we parked in the diner parking lot I got a weird feeling something was going to happen and I didn't like the feeling so I held on to Niall's hand harder.

_________

Sorry this chapter is so short it's 1am where I am and I wanted to leave a Cliff hanger.

Please

Vote

Share

Comment

Love you all 💕