Front cameras

(Sarah's POV)

After I got changed I went back into Niall's room. He looked me up and down. I did a little twirl, we laughed.

"Get over here" Niall said patting the space in between his legs smiling. I pranced over to him and sat in his lap. And snuggled in

To his chest.

"Niall you are so different then people make you out to be" I said him wrapping his arms around me.

"I know" he said squeezing me. I smiled.

Niall leaned over to grab his phone. he put the camera to the front camera and extended his arm so it was showing the both of us. He kissed my cheek. I kissed his lips. Niall sapped a picture. I had my hands on both sides of his chin. it was a cute picture.

"Can you send that to me?" I asked then heard a tone from my phone.

"Already did" Niall said smiling at me.

"Can I get a picture of us both smiling? even though I'm still beat up." we laughed.

"Sure babe" Niall said grabbing my phone. he handed it to me. I opened the camera app and did what Niall did. we both smiled and I snapped a picture, shortly following our pictures Niall kissed my cheek again. He is so cute, like a baby koala.

We herd a knock on the door. El and Dani opened the door.

"Were going to bed Sarah" El said smiling.

"Ok, see you guys tomorrow. thank god it's Saturday" I said leaning on Niall's leg.

"You guys are so cute" Dani said.

"We know" Niall said kissing my cheek once again.

"Goodnight lovebirds" they both said in unison. we both smiled.

(Niall's POV)

Sarah seemed really tense so I started rubbing her back. "are you ok?" I said concerned.

"Yea I'm fine" she said.

"Sarah, even though I have only know you a few days does not mean I don't know when your lying" I said still rubbing. she turned around and smiled.

"Well I just I wish I had more classes with you at school" she said sighing

"I know babe" I said hugging her.

"Niall I freaking love you so much" Sarah said giggling.

"I love you too babe" I said smiling.

Sarah and I feel asleep with her in my arms.

(Sarah's POV)

*NEXT MORNING*

I woke up to be in Niall's arms. I also woke up to my bladder being full. I tried moving Niall's arms but he was holding on for dear life."Niall" I said

"Sarah, go back to sleep" he said with his eyes closed.

"I have to pee" I said moving in his arms.

"Just go back to sleep." Niall said he still had his eyes closed.

"Niall, I will wet the bed if you don't let me get up and go to the bathroom" I said, Niall jumped up off the bed and let me go to the bathroom. I think I woke him up.

After I was done I walked back to Niall's room.

"Better?" he said laughing.

"Yea" I said giggling.

"Get back over her so I can cuddle you" Niall said smiling like a idiot.

I pranced over to him and kissed his cheek.

I was laying in his arms when someone knocked on the door. "come in" Niall said not moving. it was El and Dani again.

"Jeez guys do you ever stop cuddling each other?" El said laughing.

"El stop there in love" Dani said lightly punching El. we all laughed.

"So what do u guys need?" I said Niall and I leaning up. I was not sitting in his lap.

"We were going shopping in a hour, want to come?" El said smiling.

"Sure, if I can borrow something to wear." I said pointing to what I was wearing now.

"You can" Dani said smiling. Dani and El left and I got up from Niall.

"Awe" Niall said frowning.

"I'll be back later" I said smiling. Niall walked over to his desk.

"Here" Niall said handing me his credit card.

"Niall, I can't take that from you" I said.

"Then take this" he said handing me multiple hundred dollar bills.

"Niall, I cant" I said.

"Just take it" Niall said walking over to me and kissing my forehead.

"Fine" I said kissing him back.

***

After I was done with my morning routine. I knocked on Dani's closet door. "come in" I heard her say from inside. "just the girl I was looking for" she said handing me a top and shorts.

"Thanks" I said taking them into the changing room.

It was a pair of acid washed high waisted shorts and a flowery flowing tank top.

I stepped out of the dressing room.

"You look so good" Dani said handing me my bag.

"Thanks, is El ready?" I asked while me and Dani were walking down the stairs.

"Yea she's waiting in the car" Dani said. now I felt bad for taking my time.

***

Me El and Dani were at the mall. We walked inside PAC Sun, I was looking at a shirt when I could feel someone tap my shoulder, I turned around. I must have looked startled.

"Hi" a guy my age said. he was attractive but not as attractive as Niall. he also had sandy brown hair a little darker then Niall's.

"Hi" I said smiling.

"Your Sarah right?" he asked me.

"Yea" I said confused

"We go to school together, I'm Alex" he said holding out his hand. I shook it.

"Oh I remember you" I said remembering the first day of school.

"Yea. your really beautiful" he said. "oh sorry I didn't mean to say that, I know you have a boyfriend." he said rubbing his neck and blushing.

"Oh no don't be sorry. it's nice of you to say that" I said smiling. "don't we have algebra together?" I asked.

"Yea" he said smiling. El came over to me and grabbed my wrist.

"I NEED YOU TO TRY SOMETHING ON!" she said.

"I'll see you on Monday" I said waving with my free hand.

"Ok" Alex said smiling and waving back.

___________

Sorry this was short I really wanted to update today.

I had a challenged English project that I got I use 1D music on I'm so EXCITED!

anyway the new update on wattpad is saying I have 15 reads and 7 votes when I had like 30 something reads and 14 something votes. I'm really pissed.

Please

Vote???

Comment?? (would really like to know if you enjoy the fan fic)

Share????

Love you all<3