Noramal normal day

(Sarah's POV)
I woke up with Niall's arm wrapped around my waist "baby, wake up" I said in a whisper. Niall's eyelids opened slowly and he smiled.
"Good morning beautiful" he said.
"We have to get up for class" I said trying to get out of the bed and Niall pulling me back.
"Can we just miss first period" Niall asked.
"No" I said while Niall let me go. "I'm going to go shower and change."
After a quick shower I walked back into Niall's room with only a towel on.
"I wish you would have came in without the towel" Niall said with a smirk and then pulling a shirt over his head.
"To bad" I said grabbing a red crop top and some high waisted shorts, then headed back into the bathroom.
I slipped my clothes on then went to El's room to borrow a hair dryer. I grabbed the hair dryer then went back to Niall's room. I was almost to the bathroom when Niall grabbed my waist. He rested his head on my shoulder. "yes?" I asked smiling at him.
"I just love you so much Sarah, and I'm sure Rachael will make a scene today. I will be there to protect my princess." Niall said then kissed my noes.
"Thanks baby" I said when Niall let go of me, I proceeded to walk into the bathroom to fix my gross hair.
***
"Ready?" Niall asked as he got into his car.
"Yep" I answered smiling.
we drove to school. my hand was on his knee and his hand was on top of mine.
After Niall parked, he got out an ran around the car to open the door for me. "thank you baby" I said kissing his cheek.
"Anything for my princess" Niall said closing the door and then grabbing my hand.
We walked into school holding hands. I had to go to my locker to put some extra notebooks away. as I opened my locker Niall leaned on the side where the door opens. "Do you ever go to your locker?" I asked looking at Niall.
"Yes, whenever were at school and I'm not with you, that's where I am." Niall said smiling as I shut my locker door.
"We have time before first period, I want to see your locker." I said grabbing his hand. "what number is it?" I asked.
"3542" Niall responded. since my locker was 4115 it was in the main hallway next to the smaller hallway my locker is in.
I ran to Niall's locker and made him unlock it. The locker door was covered with pictures of me and him. then there was a big picture of when we carved out names into a oak tree. "Niall when did you have time to put all these pictures up" I asked running my fingers across them.
"I put them up whenever I have time." Niall responded smiling. I looked more carefully at one of the pictures and there were 5 young boys.
"Is this you?" I asked pointing to a small blond boy.
"Yep, that was when me and the boys first met" Niall said looking at the picture. we heard the bell ring.
"Come on were going to be late for history" I said shutting Niall's locker and grabbing his hand while running to the history room.
"Relax" Niall said laughing.
***
"And so the water crisis in Africa is getting worse and worse while us in the United States see no problem with drought or water usage" our history teacher said while I took notes and Niall just sat there. Niall's phone buzzed and he looked at it.
"Shit" Niall said under his breath.
"What?" I asked confused.
"Liam just got his car towed in the middle of the highway and the two guy whatever won't give him a ride." Niall explained. "he needs a ride back to school"
"Why did he leave?" I questioned.
"He was hungry" Niall said smiling. "I'll be back by next period" Niall said kissing my forehead and then walked out of the classroom.
"Mr.Horan can you please come back here and take your seat." our teacher asked.
"Nope" Niall responded popping his P. I giggled when he gave a little Beyoncé hand move.

--------------
So sorry this chapter is short but I really wanted to get a chapter up tonight.
The next chapter I will try to make longer.
Thank you so much for over 100 votes and 2K reads. when I started this story there was 1 person reading and I have so much to be thankful for. so thank you guys so much.
Sadly this story will be coming to a end in the next few chapters :(. but after I finish this one I will get a new story up as soon as possible.

Please

Vote

Comment

Share

I love you all so much <3