Thanks

(Sarah's POV)

When I got home from the gym I iced my wrist not the one Niall grabbed but the one that that ass grabbed. my phone buzzed. it was from a unknown number

-hey babe, how are your wrists?-

I didn't need to ask I knew who it was

-there fine. How did you get my number?-

I wrote then clicked send

-I found it in your phone ;)-

I smiled.

I clicked create contact and made his contact name Niall :)

-so your stalking me now?-

I sent the text and laughed

-i think of it as following a cute girl :)-

-that's so sweet. I didn't know you had a soft side-

He was to sweet and nothing like people make him out to be.

(Niall's POV)

-I have a soft side I just don't show it-

I sent the text then clicked on create contact and made her name Sarah<3

-awe :) sorry I have to go I will see you tomorrow in art class :)-

She was to cute I wanted her to be mine so badly.

Then again it would be bad for her, but I'll protect her

*NEXT MORNING*

I dreamed about me and Sarah last night. I can't stop thinking about her. I did my morning routine, got in my car and drove to school.

In art a sat behind Sarah. I tapped her on the shoulder. "hey" I said looking into her steel grey eyes.

"Hey there stranger" she said smiling. she raised her hand and asked to go to her locker. "be right back" she's so cute.

(Sarah's POV)

After I left class I went to my Locker to get my notebook. as I was walking down the hallway back to the room someone grabbed my shoulders when I was not expecting it and threw me into a room. I was on the ground I looked up to see the jerk from the gym and one of the lead whores. "what the hell?" I said rubbing my head.

"Hey there hotshot" the lead whore said

"Hey sweetie" the jerk said with a smirk.

Before I knew it I was getting punched, kicked, and getting called names like whore, ass, and bitch.

"What did I do?" I asked weakly.

the whore responded first "Niall is mine and I know he loves me not you." she said then kicked me with her heels.

"I have a broken nose because of you" the jerk said kicking my face.

(Niall's POV)

Sarah had been gone for 30 minutes and I was worried. I walked out of class and to her locker. she was not there. I heard pounding on a door close by. It was not locked so I walked in. I saw Sarah on the ground surrounded by blood and she was passed out. I also saw the guy from the gym and Rachael I didn't date her but I knew she had a thing for me. I walked over to Rachel and the dude. "WHAT THE HELL?!?" I screamed then punched him in the balls and face. i held my fist up to Rachel.

"PLEASE NIALL DONT" She was like a scared puppy.

"WHY SHOULDN'T I DO IT?" I yelled at her. then I heard a noise from Sarah. I ran over to her and went down on my knees "are you ok?" Sarah slowly nodded. I had to get her out of here before anyone sees her. I quickly picked her up bridal style and quickly went out to my car.

(Sarah's POV)

I woke up slowly to see Niall shirtless. I pretended to sleep. Niall had to many tattoos my favorite was a heart on his shoulder. he also had a lot of piercings I liked his lip piercing. He was coming towards me I closed my eyes.

"I know you were looking at me Sarah" he said. I opened my eyes again.

"What?" I said acting confused. "ok maybe I was" I said. we both laughed.

"We both know you like what you see" Niall said motioning up and down.

"Yea" I said blushing.

We laughed again. "Niall?" I asked him

"Yea?" he said sitting on the bed next to me.

"Do I look bad?" I asked "I feel really crappy" I said being honest with him.

"You look like a beautiful human being" Niall said smiling.

"Wait a minute" I said smiling "I thought you were the school bad boy." I said with my eyebrow up.

"I don't hide my feelings for the people I care about." We smiled.

Niall kissed my forehead. "want something to drink?" Niall asked.

"Just a water" I said, Niall left the room.

(Niall's POV)

I left the room to go get Sarah some water and something to ease the pain. I picked up my phone and went to the group chat I had with all the boys.

-Sarah is amazing-

I clicked send and got immediate responses

-Niall have you told her yet?-

Zayn texted

-no not yet-

I said remembering that day in Dublin.

~flashback~

"NIALL! RUN! GET HELP!!" my mom screamed as the car was tipping.

"MOM!" I screamed but, it was to late.

"I love you" she said the car going down

~flashback over~

-I'll tell her later-

I said snapping out of my flashback.

I got responses from all the boys saying you better or ok.

I got Sarah's glass of water and pain pill and went upstairs.

"Hey" I said she was looking at pictures of me and my mom.

"Is this your mom?" she asked looking me in the eye. Before she was looking of a picture of me and my mom in front of our little cottage. I was 6 or 7 in that picture.

"Yea" I said looking at my hands.

"Where is she?" Sarah asked while coming to sit next to me.

"I don't really like to talk about it" I said looking up. I knew she was looking down at me.

"Ok" Sarah said getting the hint. "I'm here for you Niall" Sarah said putting her hand on my knee.

"I'm glad you are" I said smiling.

__________

I thought the ending of this chapter was so sweet I cried a little writing it :')

Anyway thanks for the reads and votes <3

Please

Comment???

Vote????

Fan???

Love you all <3