Yes, it does

(Sarah's POV)
"I'm still sorry about what I did to your
Wrist" Niall said.
"I forgive you. I'm not mad anymore." I explained.
"Sarah?" Niall asked looking at his hands.
"Yea" I said looking at him.
"Thank you for being here"he said leaning in
"Your welco-" I was cut off by a kiss. this kiss was different then other kisses I could feel that Niall was
Really thankful. I felt a Connection between us. He was my savior. I think I love Niall horan the school bad boy.

(Niall's POV)
I could not help myself I had to kiss her. she was a amazing kisser. I wanted her to know that I wanted her to be mine. she was giving off the same feeling. does she want to be mine? I might as well just say I love her. We broke away from the kiss. "Sarah. um.." I rubbed the back of my neck.
"Niall, you can tell me anything." she said smiling and putting her hand on my knee.
"I love you" I said Sarah smiling.
"I know you do" she said going in for another kiss

(Liam's POV)
Another shitty day at school and were were on our way home. I'm sure Sarah was feeling better. I could not believe Rachel would do that.
"Niall really likes this Sarah girl" Louis said.
"Yea, he always dozes off when we mention her" Zayn said laughing.
"I would not blame him, she is pretty hot" Harry said, we were all cracking up.
***
"NIALL WERE BACK" I screamed so he would hear me.
"OK" Niall screamed back, he was probably upstairs with Sarah. She was beaten pretty bad.
Her and Niall came down stairs Sarah on Niall's back, they were laughing.
"Hello lovebirds" Louis said. sarah got down from Niall back and they locked hands.
"Hello boys" Niall said happily. "Sarah I would like you to meet Louis, Harry, Liam, and Zayn," he said pointing to all of us.
"Whatcha been up to?" Harry said winking. we all laughed.
"Harry, seriously?" Niall said "Harry can be a little dirty" he said, his hand covering his mouth.
"The girls are coming back later" I said.
"You and them can have a little girl time" he said turning to Sarah. There foreheads touching.

(Sarah's POV)
I loved Niall and I hoped he knew it. I only had known him for a few days but it seems like forever. We told the boys we would talk to them later and me and Niall went back upstairs. We were standing in the doorway and I leaned in for a kiss. Niall did to. I backed away. "if you want a kiss you have to come and get it" I said puckering my lips.
"I want one" Niall said pouting. "I'm going to get one" Niall said running after me. we were laughing.
After 10 minutes of us running Niall grabbed my waist. and pulled me into him.
"Got ya" he said smiling "wheres my kiss" he said puckering his lips like a idiot. I kissed him. "that's better" Niall said smiling then putting me on the bed and tickled me.
"Niall- stop- it's- to-much-" I said between laughing.
Niall stopped "I love you" he said looking into my eyes.
"That's the second time you have told me in the last hour" I said smiling.
"I know I want you to know and I want you to know I never want you to leave me" Niall said kissing my forehead.
"I love you too Niall" I said.

(Niall's POV)
Sarah was so cute. I didn't want her to get hurt or taken away from me. she was mine. "so does this make you my girlfriend" I said smiling.
"Yes, it does" she said smiling.
It's official she was mine and no one else's.
"I have to say it one more time." I said laughing. Sarah laughed. "I love you to the moon and back" I said
"I love you to the moon and back" Sarah said putting her head into my neck.
***
We sat for a few hours watching TV. her on my lap and her head resting on my shoulder."Sarah can you stay over tonight?" I asked looking in her eyes.
"Sure" she said cuddling deeper into my chest. "Niall" she said
"Yes" I said looking her in the eye.
"Thank you for showing me, the real you" she said smiling.
"Your welcome babe" I said smiling back.
"SARAH THE GIRLS ARE HERE" Liam yelled. Sarah got up, I didn't want her to.
"Niall, I want you to come down with me" she said pouting like a 4 year old.

(Sarah's POV)
"The girls are really nice you'll love them." Niall said grabbing my hand.
We walked downstairs.
"Hey" Niall said looked at them. "this is Sarah." Niall said while I smiled. "Sarah this is Eleanor and Danielle" Niall said pointing to each of them.
"You can call me dani" I really liked Danielle's hair.
"You can call me El" Eleanor's jacket was really cute.
"You can just call me Sarah" I said while the boys went to the living room.
"We were just about to go swimming. you want to join us?" El said pointing to the back door.
"I would love to but, I don't have a swimsuit" I said looking at them.
"No worries love, you can just borrow one of mine. we look about the same size." Dani said smiling. she was so sweet.
"Ok" I said. we all walked upstairs.
***
Dani's closet was HUGE it had its own changing room! El and her had already changed. They both picked out a black bikini. I changed into it, and stepped out to show them. "you look AMAZING!" Dani said handing me a tie dye towel.
"Thanks" I said smiling.
We walked out to the pool and I jumped in making a huge splash. the water was just the right temperature. Dani jumped in and El just put her feet in.
Me and Dani looked at each other and we knew that we were thinking the same thing. I got out of the pool and grabbed the hose, Dani filled squirt guns with water.
I held my fingers up 1, 2, 3, "GO!" I yelled turning the hose on spraying El while Dani sprayed her from the front.
me and Dani laughed so hard it actually hurt.
"Really guys?" El said flipping her hair to the back of her head.

(Niall's POV)
Me and the boys were sitting in the living room. "so the girls must be getting along well" Liam said.
"Yea" we all agreed.
Sarah, Dani, and El came down in swim suits. Dani and El looked good but Sarah was wearing a black bikini and I loved it. they went to the backyard. "wow" I said
the boys looked at me
"You really like this girl" Louis said smiling.
"Yea" I said smiling like a idiot.
"When are you going to tell her?" Harry said with one eyebrow up.
"Soon" I said looking out the sliding back door. Sarah was holding the hose then started laughing really hard. we could hear the girls from inside.
We all stood up and walked outside. El was soaked and was sitting on the edge of the pool, Dani was in the pool squirt guns surrounded her, and Sarah was on the deck with the hose next to her.
***
After a hour of the girls playing in the pool they decided to come in.
I gave Sarah a towel. "thanks Niall" she said kissing my cheek.
"No problem babe" I said putting my arm around her shoulder.
Sarah went upstairs and took a shower in the bathroom connected to my room then came back in with only a towel on.
"Shit" she said blushing. "I came in to get my phone and I forgot you were in here" she explained her face getting red.
"It's ok, I like it" I said smiling. Sarah smiled and grabbed her phone. She pusses a few things on the screen then held it up to her ear.
she was talking to her mom asking if she could stay from what I heard her mom said yes.
"Can I borrow a t-shirt and some shorts?" she said. I gave her my crazy mofos shirt and a pair of basketball shorts that were way to small on me, they fit her though.

I love her.

___________
Hello :)
I thought this chapter was so cute. I loved writing it. :p
I hope you all have heard midnight memories!
Please

Vote???

Comment???

Share???

Love you all<3