Gone

(Niall's POV)

WHY THE HELL WOULD RACHEL COME UP TO ME AND SARAH LIKE THAT!?!?! All these thoughts were going through my head at once. I stormed out of our school and went to my car. I grabbed the packet of cigarettes from the glovebox and lit one.

It made me relax a little. Sarah was my everything and I want her to know she's different. Now I'm afraid the fire I love about her is going to be extinguished.

(Sarah's POV)

It had been four periods since Niall had walked away. it also means it's time for lunch I saw cat and sat down by her.

"Hey there stranger! where have you been?" she said laughing.

"I had been sick" I lied.

"So how about you and Niall?" Kat said winking and lightly shoving me.

"Were ok" I said remembering this morning.

"Oh ok" Kat said winking.

I looked down at my lunch not smiling.

"You ok?" Kat said concerned.

"Yea I'm fine" I said poking my food.

"Is it something about Niall?" Kat said looking at me.

"Um" I said replaying the events in my head. "yea" I said looking at her. "I just can't talk about it right now." I explained.

"That's ok" Kat said smiling trying to cheer me up. "I'm here for you girl." Kat said making me smile.

***

The end of the day came and I remembered that I came to school with Niall. I still was shaken by this morning. I grabbed my bag, books and started to walk to my house.

I put my headphones in and listened to let her go be passenger, I started to cry. all I could think about was Niall. my phone vibrated. it was a text from Niall.

~are you ok babe? I really miss you and I'm sorry about what happened this morning. I love you so freaking much and I want you to know it.~

I cried harder.

~Sarah please respond~

It started to rain.

~Sarah please. I need to get a text or something telling me your ok~

I started to run. I didn't run to my house though, I ran to the park. I climbed into a tunnel and cried into my knees.

***

About two hours had passed it stopped raining and I was cold. I got 50 texts from Niall.

~Sarah I seriously need to talk to you I know something is up~

I called him.

"Sarah!?" I heard Niall on the other line.

"Niall" I said sniffling from my crying.

"Sarah were are you!?" Niall said concerned.

"At the park" I said sniffling and shivering.

"I'm coming to get you stay where your at!" Niall said.

"Ok" I said curling up in a ball.

"Don't hang up" Niall said, I heard a car pull up. I crawled out of the tunnel. Niall got out of the car and ran towards me.

My face was red and I had tears slipping out of my eyes as I ran to him.

Niall wrapped his arms around me and I breathed in deep. he started to run circles into my back.

"Don't leave me" Niall said nearly above a whisper.

"I won't" I said into his shoulder.

"Good" Niall said kissing my forehead. "Sarah your so freaking cold" Niall said warming me up little by little.

"im better" I said. Niall put his jacket around me and grabbed my bag and books. I got into his car and we drove to my house.

We both walked up to the door and Niall rang the bell.

"Sarah who's this?" my mom asked looking at Niall.

"This is Niall, he gave me a ride home from school." I said.

"It's 6 o'clock" my mom said.

"We got something to eat." I said feeling that was a good excuse.

"Ok, come inside Sarah. Thank you Niall for bringing her home." I walked into the house with Niall's jacket still on.

"No problem" Niall said "I will see you tomorrow Sarah" he said then my mom closed the door and Niall left.

***

I changed into my PJS and was laying in my bed with Niall's jacket wrapped around me. I loved his smell, it was musky and sweet at the same time.

I walked over to my bag and grabbed a piece of paper with Kat's number on it. I put it into my phone as 'Kitty Kat'

~hey girl~

I pressed send and smiled. thinking about how glad I was to have her as a friend.

~hey weirdo~

My phone made a ding sound.

~I'm sorry about not tellin you about me and Niall, and I really think you should know~ I typed fast.

~call me and tell me.~

I called her.

"Hey" Kat said on the other line.

"Hey" I said smiling.

"So what about you and Niall?" Kat said. I could tell she was smiling.

"Were dating" I said taking a deep breath.

"WHAT!?!? IM SO FREAKING HAPPY FOR YOU!!!" Kat said screaming into the phone.

"Thanks" I said smiling.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Kat asked.

"I didn't have time" I explained. "me and Niall have been spending a lot of time together" I said smiling.

"Ok girl. I have to go see you tomorrow" Kat said then we ended the call.

___________

I'm sorry this chapter is so short but I had to update :p

I will try to make a long chapter next time :)

Please

Comment??

Vote?

Share???

Love you all <3 :)