Feelings are not on my side

(Sarah's POV)

I needed to get away from Niall.

"Are you ok" Kat said patting my back.

"Yea, what time does our movie start?" I asked trying to get away from the pervious subject.

"5 minutes." Kat said realizing what I was doing.

"We should probably make our way over there" I said walking to the direction of the theater.

***

"That was a great movie" Kat said stretching.

"Yea" I said looking at my feet. Kat stayed quiet.

"I can drive you back to your place?" Kat said like it was a question.

"Sure" I said still looking down.

***

"Ok I will see you on Monday" I said while closing the door to Kats car.

"Ok peace out gurl" Kat said we both laughed.

I walked inside and straight up to my room. I picked up my phone and pressed the home button. like yesterday I had many texts and missed calls from Niall. my phone vibrated and signaled I got a text, it was not from Niall, it was from Harry.

From: Harry

Hey I need to talk to you about Niall, about what happened at the party.

I looked at it strangely.

To: Harry

Ok, call me about it.

I hit the send button then got a call from Harry.

"Hey" he said into the phone.

"Hi" I said back.

"So Niall told me what really happened" Harry said, I could hear Niall in the background.

"What happened then?" I asked.

"Rachael pulled him upstairs, and was on top of him so he could not get her off. then she started making out with him, Niall said he knew it was wrong and he friend to get out of it but he couldn't." Harry explained, I heard faint sobs in the background.

"Is that what seriously happened?" I asked letting a tear slide.

"It's what Niall said" Harry said.

"Sarah I'm serious you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I need you back, I don't sleep at night knowing you don't love me. I want you back so fucking bad." Niall said into the phone, it sounded like he was the one who was sobbing. I let a tear slide.

"I'm coming over, I need to be with you" Niall said then hung up the phone before I could respond.

I started to sob into my pillow.

*ding dong*

I heard my doorbell ring,

*ding dong*

*ding dong*

*ding dong*

I was tired of hearing that sound so I answered the door.

Niall stood at the door frame, it looked like he had been crying too.

"Sarah, I need you" Niall said letting another tear slide.

"I know" I said wiping the tear from his cheek.

"Please" Niall said letting more tears leak.

"Niall, I'm so sorry. I thought you kissed her" I said crying into my hands.

"Don't cry" Niall said wrapping his arms around me. I cried harder. "Sarah please don't cry, I'm here for you." Niall said kissing my forehead. I calmed down a little. "Better?" Niall said, I nodded.

"I'm sorry Niall" I said "I'm sorry I didn't listen" I said looking up at Niall.

"So you still love me?" Niall asked.

"I never stopped" I said kissing him.

(Niall's POV)

***

Im glad Sarah never stopped loving me, she was my everything. I couldn't take my mind off her, I didn't want her to leave me.

We feel asleep, with her in my arms and I knew this is what life should be like.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

I woke up with my arms empty. I slowly got up and walked downstairs.

"Morning sleepyhead" Sarah greeted me while flipping a pancake.

"Right back at cha tiger" I said smiling, Sarah giggled.

"So what are we going to do today?" Sarah asked putting a plate of pancakes in front of me and her.

"What do you want to do?" I asked smiling at her, she was already half done with her pancakes.

"Mall?" Sarah asked with her mouth full.

"Sure" I said finally eating my pancakes.

***

"Ready baby?" I asked while Sarah was getting into the car.

"Yep" she responded with a smile.

We drove to the mall we cracked jokes and laughed our asses off (we even laughed at the stupid ones)

We parked and walked into the mall and guess what bitch was there.

"Hi Niall" Rachael said walking over towards us.

"Rachael fuck off" I said walking over to her.

"Awe the little princess is protecting her prince" she said fluttering her eyelashes.

"Rachael what's your problem?" I asked sassily.

"Nothing sweet pea. what's yours?" she said sarcastically. I didn't respond. "listen Niall you deserve better then this freak, call me when you want me" Rachael said winking.

I slapped her right across the cheek. everyone gasped except me and Niall, we smiled. "WHAT THE HELL?" Rachael said rubbing her cheek.

"I'm just protecting my prince." I said walking over to Niall.

Niall smiled and kissed my cheek. Rachael walked away with the rest of the bitch squad, and I smiled.

"That was awesome" Niall said brushing my hair behind my ear.

"I try" I said while Niall laughed.

***

"Here try this on" Niall said handing me a miniskirt and a tank top crop top.

i put it on and walked out to show him "I look slutty" I said laughing.

"Ok can we get the shirt though?" Niall said smiling.

"Fine" I said going back into the dressing room.

***

"Ready to back home?" Niall asked

"Your place or mine?" I asked back.

"Mine" Niall answered.

"Ok" I said walking out of the mall with my hand in his.

____

Sorry this was such a crappy chapter

By the way I don't know why I put so many swears in this chapter :/

Anyway I just want to say thank you for all the reads and votes 😘

Please

Vote???

Comment???

Share??

Love you all 💕