WHAT THE HELL?!

(Niall's POV)

After I dropped Sarah off I went straight home.

"Hey Niall" Louis said. he was watching TV with El.

"Hey Niall" El said smiling at me.

"Hey lovebirds" I said walking up the stairs.

Sarah's smiling face soothed me to sleep.

***

*NEXT MORNING*

To: Sarah <3

There is a party tonight I want you to come with me to it.

I pressed send. it was 7 in the morning and I knew Sarah was up.

From: Sarah <3

I would love to bby :*

I smiled. I was in a surprisingly good mood today and I didn't know why.

***

School was just a big blur today and it went fast. me and Sarah ate lunch together and walked to class together. it was a perfect day and it was Friday so it made the situation even better.

(Sarah's POV)

I was getting ready for the party when Niall called me.

"Hey beautiful" he said.

"Hey" I said smiling and looking in the mirror, grabbing a mascara bottle.

"I will be at your house in 5 minutes" Niall said sweetly.

"Ok love you" I said

"Love you too" Niall said making me smile. I ended the call, grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

***

Me and Niall arrived at the party and when we walked into the door the boys came to Niall and I kissed his cheek then walked over to El and Dani. "hey girls" I said smiling and extending my arms

"HEY" they said in unison.

"What have you been up to weirdo" El said laughing.

"Nothing really just hanging with Niall and my friend kat." I said smiling.

***

I was standing next to Niall when someone grabbed my wrist. it was a girl my age and she was half way drunk.

"Hey I have not seen you at school" she said leaning on the counter for support.

"Yea I have not seen you either, I'm Sarah" I said smiling.

"I'm Natalie" she said smiling back. it was a good thing she was somewhat sober.

(Niall's POV)

Sarah was pulled away from me by Natalie, a girl that went to our school. I had never actually talked to her. someone grabbed me and dragged my up the stairs of the house that the party was in. I was confused and they had a girly grip.

I was pulled into a room and the door was closed. "hi Niall, long time no see" Rachael said smirking.

"Rachael what the fuck?" I said while she walked towards me.

"Niall just relax" she said coming closer.

"Rachel just sto-" I tried to say when she cut me off by leaning me against the wall with her lips locked on mine. I struggled but she was heavier then she looked and Sarah was much lighter.

"Niall?" I heard a soft voice say from the door. she ran away.

(Sarah's POV)

Natalie talked to me for 2 minutes then suggested I go find Niall. she said she saw him go upstairs. I knocked and opened doors when there was one left. I knocked. then opened the door.