Your cute when you sleep

(Sarah's POV)

I woke up to find Niall looking down at me smiling. "what" I said smiling back.

"Nothing, your cute when you sleep." Niall said brushing a piece of hair behind my ear.

I leaned up and kissed his jawline.

"What should we do today?" I asked.

"What do you want to do?" Niall asked back.

"Want to see a movie and grab some lunch?" I said, our whole conversation is a string of questions.

"Sounds like a plan" Niall said kissing my forehead.

I got up and grabbed some clothes from my bag and changed in the bathroom. I was wearing skinny jeans with a oversized crew neck with a piece of pizza on it.

"Now your making me hungry" Niall said looking at my crew neck.

"Go change" I said laughing.

***

"We will have a pepperoni pizza" Niall said to the waitress, she was practically undressing him with her eyes.

"Ok, I will get that for you and your friend" she said giving me the evil eye and walking away.

"Niall, what was that?" I whispered.

"What was what?" Niall asked clearly confused.

"She was practically undressing you with her eyes!" I whisper yelled.

"Relax Sarah, I love you and only you." Niall said putting his hand on top of mine. I smiled and he smiled back.

The waitress came back with our drinks and pizza.

"hi there, I would appreciate you not looking at my boyfriend like that" I said to the waitress. "thanks" I said semi-smiling.

The waitress smiled back sarcastically then walked away.

"I liked how you said boyfriend" Niall said kissing my forehead. I smiled.

"let's eat our pizza" I said getting a piece.

Niall grabbed a piece too and we started eating.

***

"Want to see... Frozen?" Niall asked holding my hand.

"Sure" I answered, Niall got the tickets and we went into the theater.

We sat down and Niall wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Do you want to build a snowman?" The little red head sang, I think her name was Ana. I almost cried at that part.

"How do you like it?" Niall whispered to me.

"I love it" I answered kissing him, it was a good thing we were in the back corner of the theater.

***

When the movie was over me and Niall walked into Macy's

"Wow, you were with my brother and now your with Niall" Rachael said while me and Niall were walking over to the woman's clothes. we turned around.

"Just shut up Rachael" I said

"What's your problem anyway?" Niall asked grabbing my hand.

Rachael walked away.

"That was strange" I said "she doesn't usually run away from a fight" i said looking at Niall.

"Whatever, I just know you need some new clothes" Niall said kissing my forehead.

i walked over and grabbed a white dress, it was a crop top with a skater skirt bottom.

"That's cute" Niall said looking at the dress.

"I'm going to go try it on" I said then walked to the fitting rooms.

I undressed and then put the dress on. it fit perfectly, I walked out to show Niall.

"Hot" Niall said with his eyes wide and his jaw on the ground.

"I guess I should get it then." I said giggling.

"Yes please" Niall said. "Ill get it for you" he said while I was walking back into the dressing room.

__________

So sorry this chapter is so short 😖

I want everyone to go watch the movie named it's a boy girl thing it's such a good movie.

Anyway also check out my other fanfic called Spring break.

Please

Vote

Comment

Share

I love you all so much 💕