A visitor

Candy's P.O.V.

MARCH, 15, 16

I'm so hyped. I get to meet sky for the first time. I mean, we've met like online and played games together, but this is the first time in person. I know what he looks like but he has no idea what I look like because I don't use face cam. I mean there's probably pictures of me on the internet or something but why would he look that up just to see what I look like that'd be weird. Ding Dong. I almost bolted for the door. I opened it but to my surprise it wasn't who i was expecting. "Mark?" "Hey" he smiled at me. Well that was unexpected, why was he here? "Oh sorry for coming over unexpectedly, I was just wondering if we could hang out" Great, caught me off guard. What am I suppose to do. Sky was suppose to come and isn't this going to be awkward, well I guess it wouldn't be that awkward, and how could I say no to that face. "Hey" he waved his hand in front of my face. "You zoned out for a bit, you good?" "fine" I breathed. "Yea, that would be great come on in" I suddenly answered his question. He stood there for a moment pondering what had just happened. "Hurry up before I change my mind" "you wouldn't" he looked at me. I closed the door a tiny bit, "wanna bet" he quickly went inside which in turn made me laugh. 

"So-" before he could say anything the doorbell ringed again. "I can get it" he got up to get the door. I just let him not even thinking, till I heard him yell my name. "Candy!" I bolted for the door. "Heyo" I greeted sky while playfully pushing Mark out of the way. "Hey, hope i'm not 'interrupting' anything" "nope" I gestured him to come in. He stepped in and Mark closed the door. "Make yourself comfortable" I gestured my hand to the couches. "Nice place" "thank you" I sat down on the armchair next to the window and sky sat on the couch up against the wall. "Need to go to the bathroom real quick" Mark suddenly got up and walked down the hallway and stepped into the bathroom. Just as if he had been waiting, sky spoke up. " I didn't know you were dating another youtuber" I looked at him. "Wh-what? No, were just friends" he nodded slowly. "So how was your day?" I asked to try and detour the conversation. Just then Mark came back out and sat down. "As I was saying to sky, how was your guys' days?" "the usual" they both answered simultaneously. "I know what the norm is for you Mark, but what about you sky?" "Videos, eating, sleeping.." he shrugged. "Ha, yea. basically same" We sat there for a split second, "so you wanna play a game or something?" sky shyly suggested. "Yea, what though?" "gta?"  I nodded my head and Mark got up and headed over to the bookcase where I keep all my games. "Well, i'ma use the restroom real quick" I got up and headed to the bathroom.

Man, I kinda feel like there was tension in the room. I wonder why though, maybe something happened? I heard some loud voices coming from the living room. Maybe they were fighting over the game. Y'know, sky looks cooler in person, and cuter. Something that I would never say out loud or to his face. Mark was exactly what I thought he was gonna be, I wonder what sky's gonna be like. He seems cool so far, even though I feel like he doesn't feel comfortable with me. Maybe it's just because i'ma girl and he's never been around one, haha. (this is before his wife, obviously, and any other female youtubers) I then heard them talking loudly again, but not loud enough that I can hear him though. I then heard another voice though. I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room. I turned the corner and was surprised that there were three guys in my living room now. Then I heard a familiar voice, "Oh, hey Candy"

Yea yea, I know it's my name. Don't judge, I'm lazy and didn't think of another name. It's not an X reader I know, sorry. Well tell me if you like it and I will continue ;)