Sick

I went home to find Sky sleeping on the couch. "Awe" I walk by him throwing a blanket on him. I heard him move and quickly made my way to my room. "Hey" he said while leaning against the door frame, his eyes covered with tiredness. "Have a nice nap?" He walked over and laid on my bed, his head next to me. I was sitting on my bed, "yeah" I pinched his arm. "Ow, what was that for?" "Your not wearing green" I smirked at him. "Your not either, yeah I am" I pointed to my flower pin in my hair that was a green clover. "Oh" he turned over and snuggled with the pillow on my bed.

"Cute" "what?" "Nothing" I said and got up. I grabbed my guitar and started to tune it. "Boy is that loud" he said as he plopped off my bed to watch me. "It's an instrument, it makes sound. What'd you expect?" I strumed the guitar and tried a few strings. "Can you play a song?" I looked at him, "maybe" I grabbed my phone and looked up lyric notes for a song. I set it up so I could seen it and started to play, "I bet my life imagine dragons" I said and began to play the song. I began to sing along with it quietly, then I just sang it normally. "I know I told a million lies but now I tell a single truth, there's you in everything I do. So I, I bet my life. I bet my life on you" after awhile of singing I put my guitar back down. "You have a lovely singing voice" my face went red when I remembered that Sky was there. "Sky" "Adam, just call me Adam" he smiled at me. "Thanks" I put the guitar back on the stand.

I tried to walk out, then I stopped. "Hey, um.." "yeah?" I wanted to talk about last night, "You hungry?" I didn't want to bring it up at the same time. "Yeah, I guess so" he looked at me like he had something on his mind as well. "Let's go get some lunch" I suggested. "I don't feel like going out" he said while leaning up against the bed, he was sitting on the floor. "Oh, want me to make something?" "You don't have to" "I'll be glad to" I smiled and whipped my hair around. I went to the kitchen and looked through the cabinets. "What would you like?" I turned to him as he walked in. "Whatever you want" he laid his head down on the table. "Hey, you feeling okay?" "Tired, a little bit of a headache" I went over and put my hand on his forehead.

"Oh, your sick" I looked at him with a frown. "Oh, that explains" he looked at me, plopped his back down. "Go lay on the couch" I put my arm around him and lead him to the couch. "I'll make you some soup then" "You act like my mom" I laughed. "Do you kiss your mom?" "What?" "Last night..."  I looked down at the can opener in my hand. "Yeah?" He said, gesturing for me to go on. "Um... I'm a little confused" "why so?" "Your not making this easy!" I pointed the can opener at him. "Tell me" "huh?" He's asking me questions now. "Do you like me more than a friend?" "Well, I, not that I think-" "You don't need to worry about it then" "forget it happened?" I asked. "Yeah, it was nothing" he mumbles something else, but I couldn't hear it. I guess I should forget then. I won't.