Vlogging

Candy's P.O.V.

March, 17, 16

I laid there with my eyes closed. I heard something jostle in The room, but I decide to ignore it. Then a loud noise sounded off, a horn. I jolted myself up to see Sky standing giggling with a blow horn. "Rise n shine" he cheekily said. I threw myself back on in my bed and groaned. "Well that's one way to react" his giggle turned into a luagh, I heard him get closer to the bed. "Come on Candy, get up" "I don't have to, your not my mom" I turned away from him. He lightly hit me with a pillow. "Come on, its wired to roam around your house alone" "I'm still here" "Your asleep, that doesn't count" he hit me with the pillow again. "Besides, you gotta make sure I don't break anything" I got a smirk on my face after he said that. "Your a big boy, you don't need me to watch you" "nice guitar by the way" I turned my head to see him squatting in front of my guitar looking at it.

"You can play?" He quistionily asked. "Well, yeah" "Well some people get guitars to learn and don't really know how to play" "oh, well then that's me. I got better though, so I kinda know how to play it" I got out of my bed. Forgetting that all I had on was a town that was very see through. He looked over at me and quickly turned his head, I decided to mess with him. "What? Don't like what you see?" "That still doesn't give me the right to look" I laughed until the words sank in and my face flushed bright red. I walked over to him and plopped myself on his lap, because he sitting on the floor now. "It's just a bra and underwear" his face was as bright as a tomato. Trying to keep his eyes on my face he stuttered out, "I- I need to get up" "yeah?" I smirked. He pushed me off of him, "Come on, stop fooling around. It's already 10:00" "who's foo- oh, why didn't you say so!"

I threw on some pants and pulled off my gown and stuck on another shirt. "Okay" I check off the steps in my head as I went through the steps of getting up. Sky was just watching me frantictly go around trying to get ready. He was already dressed, "you gonna record today?" I looked over at him a little angry. He made me hurry more to be on time with my YouTube uploading. "Can you grab my camera for me" he nodded his head and have me my camera. I went to my living room and hit 'record'. "Hey everybody CP here, I'm gonna do this recording and the minecraft one later. I woke up late-" "You didn't wake up later thanks to me!" I heard Sky yell. "Oh" I ran into the room he was in, "look who it is everyone".

"Omg, its skydoesminecraft!" I wave my hands about. "No, go away paparazzi" he jokingly shoved the camera away and laughed. "Everyone by this point you might be freaking out and questioning why is he here, well, he's here because this is the first time we get to meet in person" "yay" he waved his hands as he went in and out of the camera view. I giggled, "so today I will be.... bugging people" I went over to where Sky was, "watcha doin?" "Um, watching you" "You must be bored" I skipped away. "Okay, I'm driving over to Jack's. Let's see if he's home" I walk up to the window and peek inside. I breath on the glass and make a smiley face when I see him enter the living room. He gives me a 'really?' look and walks outside. "Hey" he says nonchalantly. "Just 'cleaning your window" I smiled innocently. "Hello Candy's viewers" he said to the camera. "Don't say hi, no one's gonna watch this" I jokingly said and walked pass him into his house.

"Hey, you weren't invited" "I invited myself" I flipped my hair over to my shoulder and smiled. "How's it going" "no formal, I'm here to bother you" I take his beanie and put it on. After messing/chatting with him I went to Mark's house. "Ugh, why didn't I go to his first? It's closer to my house" I look at the camera, "no hints on where I or him live. We love you fans but not enough to have you at our door 24/7" I give the camera a thumbs up. I walk up to his doors and it swings open, "oh, hey Candy" Mark grinned. "Where you going?" I ask while slightly letting the camera look over to where his address number is. "I was gonna meet-" he pushed the camera back to face the door, "Wade and Bob and do a minecraft video" "spoilers" I say to the camera. I went back to my house after awhile with Mark, "Well I guess that's it people. See ya!" I salute the camera and end the recording.

Woah, I just noticed how long this is and stopped myself. Well next one's with Sky mostly, so if you want more Mark and Jack let me know. I think there's gonna be a three different endings or just with her getting with Sky. Let me know, hope you enjoy, See ya!