Seattle

Candy's P.O.V.

March, 20, 16

I yawned. I woke up and looked around. I was in a car parked in front of a seven eleven. At first I was confused then the memories of yesturday came flooding back. The driver door opened and Sky climbed in. "Hungry?" He handed me a pack of donuts and a coffee. "Thank you" I sat up in my seat and took a sip of the coffee. It burned my lips and it tasted delicious. "Sorry,  forgot to tell you it's hot" he saw me flinch from when it burned me. "Don't worry, I like it hot" I turned my head towards him, "the coffee Sky" I looked at him. "Well now that you say that my mind went to the gutter" we laughed together. "We almost there?" "Yeah, just driving to the office" I looked around at The beautiful place that was Seattle. "Wow, this place is pretty" "yeah, we get a lot of rain here" I gasped. "I love it even more" I looked out the window.

We finally arrived at what I think is the office. I got out of the car and almost fell over. I leaned against the car, "You okay?" "Yeah, but sitting in a car for hours takes the feeling really takes the feeling out of your legs" I chuckled. "Sky!" I turned around to see a brown haired guy with glasses hug him. "Nice to see you again buddy" he turned his attention to me. "Hi" "Well hello there M'lady" my cheeks dusted pink, I smiled nervously. "Oh, sorry Candy. This is Ross or-" "your_pal_ross?!" I gasped. "Yeah" he chuckled. "I've seen some of  videos" "and you must be MissCandygirl" I smiled brightly. "Well you got to meet everyone else too, let's go" Sky pulled me into the office.

We made it there and it looked kind of empty.. "Oh, right. Moslty everyone left for lunch" Ross said. Just then I heard some shuffling and a red haired  guy with a bit of a beard came out of one of the doors. "Oh, um, hey" he said while walking towards us. "Candy, this is Max. Max, this is Candy" "like, MissCandygirl?" I luaghed. "Yeah, seems like everyone knows me here" "maybe it's the fact that Sky watches-" Sky elbowed Max. "Well, there are way more people here than that" he quickly walked away. "I swear" Max mumbled. I giggled, "So Candy, what kind of videos do you do?" Ross asked me. "Oh, well let's see... minecraft, gta, happywheels. Basic stuff like that" he nodded his head. "Sorry, I haven't really seen any of your videos. I've just heard your name thrown around the office" "Oh, I wonder why that is" I look over at Sky who was looking the other way.