A night with Skydoesminecraft

I drove to the cherry blossom diner a couple of blocks away. I was meeting Mark there, he said he wanted to hang out because 'someone' had rudely interrupted him earlier. I pulled in the parking lot and saw him standing outside, leaning against his car. "Hey, again" I smiled at him. "What's up?" I lifted my eyebrow at him. "I should be asking you that, you invited me here" he chuckled at me and grabs my hand. "So, this is a nice place" I look at him and roll my eyes when he just smirks at me.  He takes me inside and we sit down at a table. I crossed my arms and looked off in the distance. "You mute?" I harshly ask him as he goofyingly smiles at me. "I just like to capture your beauty" "huh?" I turned my head to him questioning of he actually said what I thought he said. "Are you mad?" "No, just tired" I leaned my head on my palm and drowsily looked at him drowsily. "Oh, did Jack wear you out?" He cocked his eyebrow. " I don't have time to deal with your shit" I mumbled.

After lunch he dropped me off at my house. Sky was sitting outside on the porch. Mark looked at me with a questioning look, I smirked and decided to mess with him. "Oh, he's just spending the night" I laughed to myself as I walked to my porch and he mumbled to himself and left. He drove off, "have a nice day with your boyfriends?" I laughed at him. "They're not my boyfriend's" "they sure are protective tough" I looked over at him with an angered and worried face. "What did they say?" "Oh, nothing" he shrugged it off but I still stared at him hoping he's break. "So, you just gonna stand there are you gonna go inside?" "Oh, I'll go inside" I say and quickly close the door behind me. "Oh, come on Candy!" I could see him through the window. "What'd they say?" He looked at me and smirked, "two can play at that game" he folded his arms and sat down. "Okay, fine. Freeze!" I walked away from the door. My phone buzzed, 'You can't be serious' I texted back 'I can be serious' I sat on the couch looking at Sky peering in the window. He have gave me a little puppy dog face. He looked cute, "that just makes you look like you have a mental problem" he gasped a little and turned away pouting. "Come on.." I walk over to the door and open it. I wrap my arms around his waist and put my head on his shoulder, "Come inside" he 'Humphed' "that wasn't a question" I got up ready to close the door again. He got up and laughed as he walked inside.

I knew he was joking around but I felt bad. "Sorry" "nothing really gets to me" "yeah, reading mean comments you tell people to let loose" he looked over at me with a smirk. "So you do watch my channel" I looked over at him. "Maybe, I watch all my friends channel's in my spare time" "yeah, but  we weren't really friends at that time" he scorched closer to me. "Yeah well, your cute and charmibg" I had a heart attack in my brain, I panicked. "Your videos! There cute and charming!!" I blurted out, even though that made it more wierd. He laughed at me, "Your so jitterish" he scooted closer, a little too close. "My space is being invaded" "a little more than that's gonna be invaded" "what?" He crashed his lips into mine slowly sliding his body a little in front of me.

I froze. My mind went blank. I fell out of the world for a second. I looked at him blankly when he pulled away. "What. The. Fuck." I breath out. His face went full tomato. "I, um-" "You just full on kissed me" I put my hand over my lips. "It was only a second" he shrugged. I sat there for a minute, pinched myself then looked over at him. "Did that help?" I slapped him. I freaking slapped him. "Come on man, I was saving my first kiss and you just go and pull a stunt like that. Without warning too!!" I looked over at him. I gasp a little, "I'm sorry" I kiss his cheek and get up and walk away. "I'm tired" I say and disappear in my room.

Oh, shit! What's gonna happen next. Yeah, um theres gonna be some bad words, sorry. Fair warning now.