Truth or dare

Candy's P.O.V.

March, 21, 16

I sleeply opened my eyes. I looked over to see Sky still asleep. "Hey, goodmorning" I said while shaking him. He just moaned and turned over, "come on sleepy head" I pushed him. I had accidentally pushed him off the bed. "Oops" "ah!" I laughed as he got up from the floor. "Hey" his face flushed red. "Hey" I replied back laughing a little. I got up and put on a shirt on over my nightgown. "Hey, that's my shirt" "and?" He looked at me then got up, grabbed some clothes, and headed for the bathroom. I decided to stay in this shirt. It was a black shirt with 3 stacked gold minecraft ingots on it. I put on some pants and left the nightgown on underneath the shirt and put the bottom over my pants. "Oh, is that what your gonna wear?" "Yes" I said and skipped over and grabbed my phone. I had gotten a text, from some number. I read the text, 'Hey Candy, it's Ross' 'Hey Ross' I looked up to find Sky standing over me from behind looking over my shoulder.

I glared over at him, "wow, your oblivious when your texting" he chuckled. "Hey nosey, why don't you mind your own beeswax" "woah, Hey. Defensive" I luaghed. "You ready?" I tilted my head at him questioningly. "We gotta go to the office" I shaped and O with my lips and put my shoes on. We headed out to the car. We made it to the offices, I yawned. He looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back, "what?" "Nothing" he opened the door for me. "Okay" I walked inside. I saw Barney, Red, and Preston in the room with couch in it, of coarse making a couch potato video. Jin was his recording room recording a video. Max looked kind of busy, "Hey guys" Ross was here. He looked over at me and kind of smiled. I brightly smiled back.

"Hey, you guys bored?" We were all laying/sitting around after making some videos. Me, Jin, Barney, Ross, Sky and Max were all bored. "Wanna do a game? No recording, just for fun?" Sky suggested. I looked at him, "depends on what this 'Game' is" I raised an eyebrow. "Truth or dare" he smirked. "No!!" Max loudly objected. "Now yous cants goes and dos stuff crazys" Barney says, "come on man, really?" Jin said. "Yes!!" I said and spun around in my chair. I stopped, they were all looking at me. "What, you guys take a truth or dare. Pity" I smirked and crossed my arms. "Sure, let's do it" they all gave in. "Okay Sky, since your the that came up with, truth or dare" Jin started. "What? Why me?!" I looked over at him. "Truth" "aw, wait, I got this" he smirked. Sky was ready for embaressment.

"Who was your first crush?" "Oh, that's not that bad" "saving the best for last" he grinned. "Um, in 8th grade there was a girl I liked" "What her name?" "Lisa or something" (I have no idea, I just made that up. Just roll with it) "Barney, truth or dare" "uh" "I kinda want him to pick truth to see who Barney really is" I joked. "Dares" he looked over at me, I laughed. "Say the alphabet backwards in a British accent" we all laughed. "That's a good one, Barney can you do it?" "Maybes" as he tried to say the alphabet backwards in an British accent, we all laughed at his efforts. It was my turn to be truth or dared. "Candy, truth or dare" I thought for awhile. "Dare" i challengingly said, my mistake. Barney was daring me, "I dares you to kiss someones in this rooms" "oh"

What's gonna happen! Who will she chose. Sky, Max, Ross, Jin or even Barney!? Find out, see you in the next chapter!