The office

I got to meet everyone in the office. It was great being here. Just when I forgot all the drama back home my phone goes off. I look at it, Mark. 'Hey, haven't heard from you, where you been?' I sighed loudly. More louder than I wanted it to be. Ross and Sky looked at me. I looked back down at my phone. 'Haven't been feeling well... if your wondering about the 'Boyfriend' thing, I haven't decided. I'm leaving my options open' I hit send and seconds later he replied. 'Oh, no I wasn't wondering. You shouldn't make decisions on a whim. You haven't been answering your door so I got worried'.

I looked up to notice that we all had stopped walking. "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to slow you down" "it's fine, whatever you texting looked important. From your face expression, anyways." Sky continued walking and I followed him with the rest of the group. "Was that your boyfriend?" Max, I think his name is, asked me. "Nosey" I looked at my phone and began typing. "What? Just a simple question" "it was a friend for your information, I don't have a boyfriend" he looked at me. "Really? I thought something that pretty would be of the market" I gave him a questionable look. Sky pushed Max over. "This is my recording room" he pointed to a room with a basic recording setup with figurines and skydoesminecraft stuff. Something caught my eye but Max caught my attention, "This is mine." I looked over  to see kinda the same set up but with mithzan stuff. Yeah, I know who he is, from Sky though.

I got to a point where I could sit down and relax. The four guys were talking, Sky, Ross, Max and his name was Jin. I grabbed my phone out, 'Candy? You there?' 'Yeah, sorry' 'Re you even home?' 'No' I couldn't keep it a secret from him. He's bound to figure it out anyways. I'm in Seattle' there was a long pause. 'What?! Did you move without me knowing?' 'No, don't panic. I'm just visiting Seattle, with my friend' 'What friend?' I looked up from my phone and noticed Jin looking over at me. He quickly averted his gaze and turned his head. I slightly luaghed to myself. 'Mark, chill. I'm fine' I got up to go talk to the guys when my phone went off again. I'm just worried for you. Keep me posted, have fun! 😊' I chuckled.

I walked over to the guys. They all looked they were kind of pissed. Sky saw me and cleared his throat, all of them turned their attention to me. "My ears are burning, you talking about me?" "Haha, actually-" Max earned another jab from Sky. "Okay" I said and put my hands up. I sat down, "so what are we keeping a secret?" I scooted in closer. Sky laughed, "yeah Sky. What are we keeping a secret?" Sky tried to jab Max this again but he moved. In return he hit Sky. "Ow, nothing" he said while rubbing his arm. "Really?" I lifted an eyebrow. "Drop it" he said and I laughed at him. "So, you spent three days with 'This' guy?" Jin asked gesturing towards Sky. "Yeah, it wasn't very fun when he got sick" "What'd you guys do?" Sky jabbed Jin this time. "Guys, use you words" "We didn't do anything" Sky looked at Jin harshly. "Ew, haha" I joked. I think that's what Jin meant though. I heard Ross chuckle a little bit. "Hey Ross" I caught him off guard, "huh, wha?" He looked up. "Your pretty quiet" "yeah" he said while looking astray. Sky whispered to me, "he's a little shy, not talkative, especially around girls" Ross looked up at Sky as in a warning glance.

It was night, I did a couple videos with the guys. To make up for not doing any for awhile. I was suprised that Jack hadn't contacted me. Maybe Mark is keeping him updated. "Goodnight Candy" I looked up to see some of the guys leaving. "Bye!" I waved. Sky came up to me, "so about a place for you to stay-" "I can just get a hotel room real quick" I began to get out my phone. He gently grabbed my hand and put it down. "Your gonna stay with me, as a pay back for letting me stay at your place" I looked at him for a moment. "Do I have a choice" He shook his head. He the stood out and extended his hand. I took it without question, "M'lady" I giggled at him. He drove me to his place, "Nice place" he smiled as he lead me to where I think I was gonna be sleeping. "You can sleep in here" "thanks" I looked at the room, cozy. "Where do you sleep?" "Um, heh, here" I looked around noticing things that signify that it's a guy's room. "oh" "Don't worry tonight, and for however long your staying, I'm sleeping on the couch" "no" I pulled him close, "sleep in your bed.. with me. Remember, it's your night with me" he lifted an eyebrow. "Just get changed" I threw my shirt off and started to take down my pants. He then moved to get his close when I looked at him. I shook my head, I put on that kind of see through nightgown. "Goodnight" I said while cuddling up to him. "G- goodnight" he said and nervously shifted when I put my body up against his and my head on his chest. Tomorrows another day......