Another one?

Candy's P.O.V

"Jack?" "hey Candy" the friendly Irishman said. "Sorry, I let him in" Mark looked off in the distance. "No no, its fine. Its great to see you" I hugged him. I heard Mark mutter and sky just huffed. "I wasn't doing anything so I thought maybe I'd drop by" he beamed. "Cool, well we were just going to play a game why don't you join us?" he smiled as we made our way to the living room. I set up the game as jack introduced himself to sky. We were playing a death run map in gta 5. We started it up and I was on sky's team. "Sweet, I hear you play a lot of gta so you should be good" "you'd be surprised". I looked over at him and smirked, "would I?" We started up the game. No cameras, no recording, just good friends hanging out. We were the runners first, "freedom!" sky yelled as he took the first jump. I laughed, then he went silent. I could tell it was that 'what is this BS' silence. I could tell he was pissed, "what was that? sky what hap-" I turned my character around. "Oh, that's a dead body" I said as my character spun around and I saw sky's character dead in front of me. That earned a little chuckle from him. I looked at the death chat and it said Mark sniped him. I laughed a little. 

"AH!" I randomly screamed as my character fell through the floor. "Whoa" "sorry" I chuckled. "I hate precise shooting" I shot the gun trying to hit jack. "Oh no don't shoot me" Jack rolled behind the fence. "Stop sucking Jack" "I'm not sucking, you gotta step up your game" I aimed my sniper rifle for when they were gonna run. I shot, "NO!" "yeah, stop sucking Jack" I laughed as the death chat said I sniped him and his body fell off the arena. "heh heh heh heh" Mark chuckled as he made his way to the end. "no no no no no no" he ran across a field as we shot the cars above him and sky was shooting at him. "No!" he yelled as he got crushed by a car when he climbed up the edge. "Stop sucking Jack" Jack imitated him, "who sucks now" We all had a good laugh and me and sky won the round. "Yea" we high fived each other. "Well I better start going, I got stuff to do" Mark then got up and headed for the door. "Oh, bye then" "I forgot I got stuff to do too, although I'd love to stay. Maybe I'll drop by later" he winked or what I thought, maybe I was just imagining. I stood there pondering what just happened. Why did they leave so soon? They said they dropped by because they had nothing to do, suddenly they have something to do? I stood there, I forgot that someone was still there, "Hey" he startled me. I turned around to him with my hand on my chest. "Sorry, did I scare you?" "I, um, forgot you were there" he laughed a little.

"Oh my god, that sounded so rude" "nah" I bit on my finger and looked at him. "Do you have anything you have to rush off and do?" he shook his head. "Should we continue?" he nodded his head and tossed me the controller. "So, why do you think they rushed off so quickly" "I don't know, I was thinking the same question" we chose to do a race. I chose the race, it was a loop race. "Oh, I thought you knew becuase there your friends- damnit!" "tsk tsk tsk" I shook my head. "Sorry" "haha" I didn't mind cusing, I do it sometimes, but they all know me as a 'kid friendly' speaker. "So, um, we havn't talked much sky-woa-um. Whats your faveriote color?" he looked over at me. "What? just trying to start up a friendly conversation" "I think red" I lifted up my brow. "You think?" "yea, I really havn't established a faveriote color, but I think it would be red" I shaped my lips into an O. "Mines white" "Hm, not that many people like white" "Im unique" I said as I put one of my hands in the air and posed a little. "Crap" I almost veered off the road. "What do you like to do in your spare time?" I thought for a moment. "Eat" "haha, same" I giggled. "Or maybe hang out with my good friends" he nodded. "Hey, my appartment I'm staying in isn't gonna be avaible till the 17th. Um, well what I'm trying to say is-" "you wanna stay here" he had my undivided attention. I paused the game and put my controller down on my lap, "um, is that ok?" I can't believe he's asking me this. What do I say?

Little bit longer for you. I think there all gonna be about three paragraphs, unless I get really into the chapter and wright more. Expect three other wise. Good so far, let me know ;)