Mark and Jack

Candy's P.O.V

March, 16, 16

I woke up and got dressed. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. I walked downstairs and by the guest room. 'Wait' I backed up and peered in the guest room. I walked in the guest and found sky still asleep on the bed. Then it all rushed back to me, last night, dinner, sky staying the night... I totally forgot. "Um, hey" I was broken from my daze. I looked over and saw sky sitting up in bed. I didn't say anything, but my face was dusted pink. "Um, I would get up, but I um..." "S-sorry" I turned around walked out, my face flushed red. 'OMG'. I waited outside. He then came out of the room, "good morning" "g-good morning" "Hey, um, I was gonna go out and just kinda see whats around" "oh, ok." "I mean, you wanna come?" "nah, I'm too lazy. besides I promised my fans a video" "ok, see ya" he walked out the door. I laid back on the couch and let out a deep sigh. Ding dong.

'What? why is someone at the door?' I walked up to the door and opened it to see a familiar face. "Hey Mark" I looked at him. "Hey Candy, may I come in?" "yea, why not" I let him come in and shut the door behind them. "So what are you doing?" he asked me as I plopped down on the couch. "Well I was gonna record.." "mind if we record together?" Mark asked. "Sure" I went to my recording room and let him in. I pulled a chair for him and then sat in my desk chair. I looked at him, "so-" "I'll just watch you play" "k" I set up my camera and then proceeded with my normal intro. "Hey everybody, CP here with a 'haunt the house video with Markiplier!" he waved in the background. 

End of the video (because I can skip :P)

"CP... out!" I saluted the screen and stopped the recording. "That was cool" I spun my chair around, "yea" "So, you wanna-" Ding dong. "Why the heck do people keep dinging my doorbell!" Mark chuckled. "oops, I didn't mean to say that out loud" I walked to the door. "Hey Candy" "Hey, Jack" I let him in. "Was someone staying here" Mark was standing next to the guest bedroom. "Um, no. I was just too lazy to walk upstairs to my room to go to sleep" He made and 'O' shape with his lips. I couldn't let them know that sky stayed the night. They'd get suspicious, they've been like brothers to me. I don't know, but something deep down inside told me I couldn't tell them. Like a gut feeling, 'Just go with it' type of feeling. "Hey um, I was wondering if we could hang out?" Jack cheekily smiled. "Uh.." I looked over at Mark who in time said, "I should get going, I got stuff to do" he kinda gave Jack a look. "O-okay" I said as we all walked out the door. "I'ma take you somewhere, just hop in I'll be there in a sec" he said so I walked to his car and got in. I looked at them talking trying to make it seem like I wasn't paying attention. Mark looked like he was mad at Jack, he walked back to the car and got in. He seemed all smug about the situation. "Where are we going?" "you'll see" he started the car. 

He drove but I wasn't even paying attention. I put my earbuds in and looked at my phone. I wondered if Mark or Sky were uploading stuff, so I was looking at my youtube. He stopped the car, I looked up and my eyes were met with a beautiful park. He had already walked to the other side of the car and opened my door. I put my headphones and my phone in my pocket. "This is amazing" "yea, do you remember this?" I looked over at him then at the park. I scanned the area looking left to right then looked at him. I remembered, this is the place I first met Jack. "That was a good day" I smiled. "Oh, I wanna show you something, close your eyes" he grabbed my arm and took me over somewhere. I didn't know where we were going. He stopped and backed me up a little and sat me down on something. I felt my body sway back and forth a little, a big smile grew on my face. "Open" "

~FLASHBACK~

I already met Mark but he had someone else with him. We were at the park, "Hey" he said in a thick Irish accent. I could already tell I was gonna like him. "Hello" "Jack, Candy. Candy, Jack" Mark said introducing us each. "Oh" it dawned on me, "jacksepticeye, Jack" "yep, that Jack"  "she's a youtuber also named: Candy_Perish" Mark said. We found ourselves talking over by the swings. I was sitting on one while we were all talking and laughing about things. Jack got up and sat next to me on the swings...

~END FLASHBACK~

"Let's see who can go the highest" he said in a daring voice, I had no other choice but to accept. "Your on!" I shouted as I kicked my legs and started swinging. As history was repeated, it came time to go home. 'Crud' that's when I remembered I hadn't given Sky keys to my house, since he was staying for a couple days. "Well, see ya later Jack" he smiled and nodded. He drove me back home, I was looking at YouTube again. Sky had uploaded a video called 'In L.A.' That's where I live. (Obviously) I looked at it, skiming through the videos. The car came to a halt, he looked over at me and smile. "So you going to get out now or you going to look at me this whole time?" He asked me while faint pink dusted my face." Thanks I'll take my leave now" I stepped out of the car and stood there for a while. "Bye" he smiled and then drove off. Buzz. I looked at my phone. I got a text from Mark it seems. 'Wanna meet up and get some lunch?' I rolled my eyes, well this is gonna be fun. Spending half the day with Mark and Jack.

Woah, this went on longer than expected. Ima have to finish the rest of it in the next chapter. Don't wanna go over my word chapter limit. Trying to make this story have more chapters  than words in a chapter. Hope you've enjoyed so far, peace! ✌