Take me with you

Candy's P.O.V.

March, 19, 16

I woke up, Jack beside me. Yeah, we slept in the same bed. Nothing happened, I made sure of that. I groaned and yawned while stretching my arms up in the air. "Goodmorning" I shot my head towards the door. Sky was leaning against the door frame. "Hey" I looked over to Jack who was no longer by my side but was heading towards the bathroom to change. "Don't worry, he's leaving" "I'm not" he walked away from the door. Jack walked out of the bathroom and picked up the rest of his stuff. "Well, cya" I said and followed him to the door. "Bye" he went to kiss me, I put my finger on his lips. "Tsk tsk tsk, not your day" I said and pushed him out the door. "Bye!" I sweetly said and closed the door before he could say a word. "Ugh" I plopped myself on the couch and looked over at Sky who walked into the living room. "One trial after another" I said, "trial?" "Okay, one more day" I looked over at him remembering something he said last night. "Why are you leaving today?" He looked up at me, "Um, I have a confession to make"

I turned my head slowly to him, "yes?"  He nervously shuffled his feet then sat next to me. "I actually didn't make reservations for a hotel, I forgot. I'm expected back at the offices today" he nervously scratched the back of his neck. "Oh." "Please, don't be mad" "Why didn't you confront this to me before?" He let out a breath, "all the stuff that was happening, I didn't want to" I nodded my head slowly. A lightbulb went off on my head, "offices?" I asked curiously of to where he worked. "Yeah, back in Seattle I work in an office with some other YouTubers" I gasped a little. He looked at me as if he wanted me to say something. "I have a quiz for you" "Oh, really?" I nodded my head vigorously. "What's my favorite color?" "Oh, a 'how well do you know me' quiz? White" I smiled which on returned he smiled knowing he got it right. "How old am I?" "21" I slowly nodded. "When's my birthday?" I raised an eyebrow, can he get it right. "September-" I was about to object till he finished, "19th, born in 1927" my eyes widen then I went back to normal.

"Okay... what's my worst fear?" He put his finger on his chin thinking for a moment. "That people won't see as who you and will never want to know you for who you really are" my jaw practically dropped. "That was a wild guess" he laughed, "it wasn't a guess. You said that on your 'Draw my life'" "oh, your very observant" he chuckled. "You got them all right" "I know" he cheekily smiled at me. I couldn't help myself, I leaned against him and kissed him. He was taken aback. I let go and backed away. He looked at me, "What was that for?" "Sorry, your just irrisistable" I giggled. "Oh, Candy. Your so hard to read" "maybe that's how I like it" I winked at him. I luaghed at his expression. "Well, sorry you don't get to spend the rest of the day with me.. but I should hey going" he got up to leave, I grabbed his arm. "Sky, I know this sounds crazy but... take me with you" I looked at him with pleading eyes. "W- what?"

"Please Sky" "well, I mean like. Where would you stay?" "I could just stay with you or at the office or something" I pleaded him. "Play, I guess we could work something out... What about the whole 'Boyfriend' thing?" I rolled my eyes. "Forget it, I want to get away from that. I still haven't made my decision, I'm still open" I walked to my room and began to pack some things. He helped me with some of my things. Like not my bras and underwear. I followed him to his car that had been parked in front of my house for three days. We put our luggage in the trunk. He got in the driver side and started the car. I plopped myself in the passenger seat and closed the door. Ready for a long drive to Seattle, here's my new adventure.....