Three

Kellin's POV

I smiled at Vic from across the lunch table as I continued to throw french fries at his face as he tried to catch them with his mouth.

"What's the point of this?" Vic asked after he finally caught one.

"To see how talented you are with that mouth of yours," I said, wiggling my eyebrows. "So... I'm going to Austin's later, you coming or no?"

He shrugged and looked down at his phone for the millionth time. "Yeah, maybe. It depends on whether my sister figures out if she needs me to take her somewhere later or not," he said. It was a lie. I knew Vic's lie face better than I knew my dick. Which was saying something.

"Don't be a liar."

"I'm not," he said. Another lie.

"Isn't Debbie going to her boyfriend's house?" I asked and threw another fry.

Vic caught it and shrugged as he chewed. "She hasn't decided yet."

"Well okay..."

He gave me a reassuring smile that honestly, wasn't all that reassuring and threw a grape at me. I whined as it hit my nose. "Viccy!"

"Don't be a whiny baby."

I stuck my tongue out at him and ate a french fry. "Where is everyone?"

He shrugged and looked at his phone again. I was tempted to take the damn phone and throw it across the cafeteria.

"Why do you keep looking at your phone?" I asked.

Vic shrugged. "No reason."

"You're being weird."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"Am not."

"Are to. Now put your stupid phone up! I know Gabe and Alex like, are making up for some stupid test they missed but where's Tony and Jaime?"

He shrugged, "I don't know where they are."

"Shrug one more time, Vic. I swear to god." 

"Sorry, sorry."

"I will break your damn neck," I told him and threw a fry at him. "You're being a weirdo today. What the hell?"

"Sorry?"

"What do you have on your phone that's so important?" I whined.

"You're being so whiny today. I'm just texting Jack, jeez."

"I'm always whiny."

"Whinier than usual."

"Well you're on your phone more than usual."

"Like I said, I'm just texting Jack."

"About what?"

He arched his brows. "Why do you need to know so bad?"

"I'm curious."

"He's talking about how he's ready to lose his virginity soon or some stupid shit like that. I told him to ask you for help since you're just a hoe."

"I am not!"

"You are a hoe."

"I am not a hoe."

"Have you hooked up with more than two people in the last two weeks?"

"Yes bu-"

"You're a hoe. You need to go get checked for STD's soon. You might have herpes. Especially after sleeping with Ronnie Radke of all people. I mean that's gross man, even for you."