Chapter Twenty

Stay tuned for the ep. btw

Alan's POV

I knocked on the front door of Austin's house and waited patiently for him to answer. He had no idea I was coming over since my own decision was last minute. I missed him though and I knew I needed to spend more time with him before I broke up with him within the next few days. Just to make it easier on him, maybe.

The door swung open and Austin gave me a confused looked, "Alan?"

"Hey baby!" I squealed.

"Hey, what's going on?" He asked then gave me a look, "Are you high?"

"Just a little bit, but I wanted to see you."

"Why are you high exactly?"

"Why aren't you high?" I asked him and stood up on my tiptoes to give him a kiss.

He gave me a quick kiss and pulled me into his house.

"So what have you been doing?" He asked me, pulling me up to his room.

"Packing and then helping Vic break up with his girlfriend and now I'm here," I said and flopped on his bed.

"Sounds fun," he said and sat next to me. "Did Vic get you high?"

"No, I asked Mike to."

"Oh."

"Why?"

"Just wondering."

"I had a great time."

"That's good at least."

I giggled and laid my head on his shoulder.

"You're so high," he laughed.

"I'm not that high. Do you have cheetos?"

"Yeah probably," he said.

"Can I have some?"

"Yeah, come on."

I followed him to his kitchen and smiled as he reached for them for me.

"Mm, I love you." I said taking the bag from him and giving him a hug.

"I love you too," he said and kissed my cheek.

I smiled and hopped on his counter, almost dying in the process but I made it.

"You good?"

"I'm great," I said pulling him to me so he was standing between my legs as I ate cheetos. Austin wrapped his arms around my waist and opened his mouth for me to feed him a cheeto.

I gave him one and booped his nose with my cheeto.

"You're cute," he chuckled.

I gave him a kiss and pulled away, "I wish I didn't have to break up with you." I said not even thinking before it came out.

He stopped, Austin's eyes widening. "What?"

"Oh god, sorry. I didn't mean to say that."

"Why do we have to break up?"

"Because I'm gonna be far away and I won't have time to think about a relationship anymore. I'm gonna be a full time student- and things are gonna be too difficult."

"You think so?" He asked sadly. "I really thought that we could make this work. You made it seem like we could."

"I really love you Austin, I do but things aren't gonna be like they are here. I don't even know why I'm gonna be able to come back here either."