Twelve

Alan's POV

At school I started avoiding Kellin. I didn't want to help him with his little plan. I wasn't mean to people like that. I mean I understood completely why he wanted to do that but I couldn't do that to anyone, no matter how much I didn't like them. So all in all, I avoided Kellin as much as I possibly could. I just couldn't do that to someone.

It was another successful day avoiding Kellin all together. But, I had no idea how long it was going to last. I squealed when I was pulled by my backpack and pushed up to a locker.

It was that Kyle kid again. Why couldn't he just leave me alone?

"Hi... Kyle." I said looking down at my feet.

"Hey," he said a smile.

"I have to leave, my uh boyfriend is here."

"Oh really? Tell me about this boyfriend."

"You didn't believe me last time, remember?" I said and showed him a picture, "This is him."

"Ew."

I gasped, "He's not ew. He's cute and sweet. He means a lot to me, you jerk."

"Gross."

I pushed him away from me and started walking off. Couldn't this guy take a hint?

"Alan!"

"Leave me alone!" I said and started walking quicker. I just needed to reach the doors and Austin would be there waiting for me.

"Just come here!"

Just a few more steps and I would be free from this place! I grabbed the door handle and pushed it open quickly then looking around for Austin. But I couldn't find him. Did he just not show? Where was he?

I looked around and groaned to myself when Kyle appeared by me once again.

"Kyle go away." I asked politely.

"No. Not until you agree to go out with me."

"I'm not going out with you. Yesterday you didn't even want anything to do with me for some reason."

"That's not true!"

"It's true. Now please, just leave me alone, okay?" I said, taking a step back bumping into the school building wall.

"Fine, but I'm going to get to you eventually."

I let out a sigh when I saw Austin walking up behind Kyle. "You won't because that's my boyfriend... With blonde hair?"

"Hey Al!" He said with a grin. "What do you think?"

I ran over to him and gave him a kiss, "I think it's cute."

"Good," he said with a grin.

"Bye Kyle." I said and pulled Austin off.

"Who was he?"

"Some jerk who wants to go out with me, but I don't want to."

"I'll fight him for you."

I giggled, "No it's okay. Now... What's with the hair?"

"Kellin bleached it for me today!" He said cheerily. "I like it. It's the best thing I've let him talk me into doing."

"It's really cute. I love it, a lot."

"I'm glad."

I smiled and ran my fingers through it, "It's really soft."

"Thanks, I used like, a lot of conditioner."