Eight

Kellin's POV

I sighed and rolled my eyes as Lynn called me again. This was the fourth time she called me today. I didn't get it. She never got all annoying and clingy like this after we fucked.

"Just answer it already," Vic laughed, looking up from his spot on the floor in front of the couch. We were currently sat in the living room of Vic's house. He was sitting with his back against the front of the couch playing some video game while I watched, also listening to Mike and David arguing over who got to use the car that all of the siblings were unfortunate enough to have to share.

"I don't want to talk to her. She thinks that since we fucked we're in a relationship now."

"That's what you get, you shouldn't sleep around like that," Debbie butted in, walking into the room.

"Oh shut up Deb, you've slept around," I said, rolling my eyes as she fell onto the couch next to me.

"Yes but you see, some girls, when they sleep with a guy more than like twice, they think that, that must mean something. LIke you must obviously have feelings for her."

"But I don't! I'm an emotionless void that just likes to get laid!" I exclaimed.

"Oh you are not," Vic laughed. "You're going to find someone, some day and you're going to be absolutely in love with them."

I bit my tongue, refraining from telling him that yeah, it's him. But that'd just ruin everything.

"I mean look at me, I finally found the perfect girl."

"She's far from perfect," I said with a snort. Debbie looked at me and grinned.

"Kellin Bostwick thank you for being the only one here who can look past the boobs and see the nasty!" She shouted.

I laughed. "You haven't fallen for his whore's spell either?"

"Emily is not a whore!" Vic argued. "I don't get why you don't like her."

"She literally makes me want to kill myself."

"She's not bad."

"She's terrible," Debbie said.

"She's amazing." Vic said.

"You're blinded by her giant tits," I said with a laugh. "Now come on," I said, getting off of the couch. "We've got a movie to go to."

"Of course."

"Well get off your fat ass and come on," I said, taking his hand and pulling him up. "And just so you don't have to deal with your brothers trying to fight you, we're taking my car."

"Cool so like, we need to swing by and pick Emmy up then."

"Really?"

"Yes, SHe asked if she could tag along and I said yes."

"And you didn't even think to ask me?" I asked. "First you fuck up our slumber parties and now you're going to fuck up our monthly movie date! All for some girl?"

"It's not ruined!"

"Yes it is. You seriously just heard me tell you how I feel about her and yet you had the balls to tell me you invited her to ruin our movie!"

"It's not ruined! It's a movie that she also wanted to see!"

"I don't care! You can take her to see it some other time!" I argued.

"But that's wasting money!"

"And I care why?" I asked.

"Because I don't have all the money in the world!"