Thirteen

Kellin's POV

I groaned and followed Alan down the hall, stomping my feet as I did. "Alan!"

"I'm not listening," Alan sang, walking faster.

"Come on, just help me out, it's not like I'm asking you to commit murder or anything, I'm literally just asking you to ruin someone's life! It's not a big deal, besides, she's a raving lunatic," I said, chasing him down the hall.

"No, it's not right," Alan told me.

"It's perfectly fine."

"It's not! There are much better ways to go about doing this."

I arched my brows. "Really? Like what?"

"Like not."

"You owe me!" I whined, stomping my feet.

"I owe you?"

I gave him an evil smile. "I'm one of the main reasons you and Austin got together."

"So."

"So you, Alan Ashby, you owe me."

"I don't owe you anything."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

"Yes, you do. And if you don't admit that you do, I'm going to be even more obnoxious."

"I don't owe you anything."

I gave him a look. "I hope you know what this means, then."

"What?"

"I'm about to be your biggest nightmare," I said before skipping away.

"Whatever!" He shouted after me.

I smiled and flipped my fingers at him and headed outside, ready to ditch the rest of the day.

School was a waste anyway. Besides, I would have much rathered bugged Austin for a while.

I took out my phone and texted him telling him I was on my way to his house.

After a few seconds my phone started ringing. "Hello?"

"Why are you bullying Alan?" Austin demanded.

"I'm not bullying him."

"Yes you are. Just leave him alone about this Vic stuff. You can't make him do anything he doesn't want to."

"I can."

"No you can't."

"I can do whatever I want."

"No you can't."

"Yes I can."

"Nope you can't."

"Austin, I can and will do whatever I want whenever I want and you can't stop me."

"I will stop you."

"Wanna bet?" I asked as I started walking to my car.

"Yes, yes I do," he finally said and I arched a brow.

"What's the bet?" I asked getting in my car.

"I don't know."

"That's what I thought," I told him smugly. "I'll be over in five minutes, just a heads up."

"Great."

"So that means you better hide the dirty magazines."

"I don't have any."