Seven

Same thing here, i don't have them in order POSSIBLY , if it makes sense then it's fine

Alan's POV

I was beyond excited for my date today with Austin. I couldn't wait to see him again and I couldn't wait for my mom to meet him. I hope she liked him.  I was also extremely nervous. I didn't want to look like a complete idiot in front of him, but I didn't want to look fake either.

I wanted to be myself like Oliver had said.

Which meant I had to relax a little and not stress so much.  Otherwise he'd think I was some freak and he'd never talk to me again. But, he seemed to be comfortable with me when Kellin dragged me to his house.   Then again, maybe it was because he had Kellin there to talk to instead of an awkward thing with me.

But, he did take me to his comic book collection alone.

I sighed, I was just overthinking this like I always did.

"Alan." My mom said, knocking on my door.

"Yeah?" I asked, opening the door just a crack.

"Austin's here."

My eyes went wide, "It's two already?"

"Yeah, it is."

I shut the door and quickly scavenged for something to wear, only end with black skinny jeans and a plain  white shirt.

He'll never want to see me again.

I wouldn't either.

I sighed and grabbed a hoodie before heading out to him and my mom.

"H-Hey Aust," I said nervously and walked to him.

"Hey Alan." He said smiling at me, "Ready to go?"

"Uh yeah. I'll be back later, Mom."

"Alright," she said with a smile and looked at Austin. "It was nice to meet you."

"Yeah, you as well."

He smiled at her one more time before taking my hand in his as we left the apartment complex.

"Are you ready for our awesome date?"

"Yeah, where are we going?"

"Well I was thinking we could go to the comic book store and then we could go to the petting zoo." He said.

"That sounds amazing."  I said, blush flaring up on my cheeks.

"You don't think it's dorky?" He asked me nervously, his own face turning red.

"No! I think it's cute."

"Okay, good, good."

"I haven't been on a date since my freshman year."

"You beat me, this is my first date."

"Really? Why?" I asked, "Sorry that sounded really rude, but it wasn't meant to, I mean anyone would be really lucky to go on a date with you. You're like really cute and nice and- I'm making a fool of myself right now."

He shrugged. "I'm homeschooled, I don't really get out a lot to meet a lot of people."

I nodded silently, still embarrassed from moments before.

"So, aside from Deadpool, what's your favorite comic series?" He asked.

"Uh Batman is really great, too, I think." 

"I'm team Superman all the way."

"Oh yikes." I said taking my hand from his, "I think this date has to be over then."