Prologue

You know the feeling you get when you have to take the world's biggest—painfully watery, and stank-ass shit? That rummaging of intestines screaming to unclench, all along with your butthole and rectum crying for help? Well yes. Imagine having that feeling but seeing no toilet around. And I'm not about to shit my pants either so let's paint ourselves a picture here.

I'm standing here, two guns at my face, while Namjoon and the rest of the idol group came to "save me"—no pun intended.

They came to my rescue acting like some Knights...but ended up with broken bones, Jungkook stupidly kicking a loaded gun, and Taehyung peeing himself while laying on the ground unconscious.

Oh, what a sweet sight.

"Y/N it'll be alright," Namjoon said softly, eyes reassuring as he tried to move out of the grasp of the men who held him down.

You shook your head, trying your hardest not to have your eyes roll to the back of your head.

"Yes Namjoon," you piped, sighing over at the man you had grown attached to, "We're totally going to make this one out alive."

Namjoon glared over at you being sarcastic in a moment of chaos.

What did he expect?

You all had been ambushed after the BTS concert and could still hear all the fans stomping away above the underground parking garage.

Guns to the face, fists to the faces, BTS and you stood frozen, waiting for the man behind all this mess to finally come and show himself.

"Namjoon hyung, Taehyung isn't breathing," Jimin said through his teeth, eyes panicked as he tried to wrestle out of the grip of the strangers who held him.

You sighed, eyes shutting in defeat.

It's the 69th day—kinda like the position I was in last night—of knowing the famous and notorious Kpop group, and I might be the reason for them being killed at their own concert's parking lot.

How did I get to this point?

Coming soon!