Chapter 20: Night Before the Concert

A/N: 18+ or 21+ i forgot how to warnings work now lol; anyway! E N J O Y.

-

The day before the infamous concert being talked about started off with you waking in Namjoon's arms. No longer hesitant, no longer keeping away from you the best he thought, Namjoon held you freely with no care in the world. The minute the boys were to find out about it, however, would be the time where he would blush and grow nervous. But they were still in their own worlds, busy planning for this concert and the stresses coming along with the long night tomorrow.

As of today, you woke before Namjoon. Feeling good to shower and get up onto your feet without being tied to a chair, it was easier to scrub yourself each and every day. You cleaned, brushed your teeth, brushed your hair, and moved into a dress Namjoon and bought for you.

In the hospital and back to living with the boys, many had brought you gifts. Namjoon bought clothing, while Jin planned the rest for your hygiene. It was nice. Although you didn't get much say in what dress it was, the fact that he found it nice and picked it out for you was enough for your heart to float and flutter in your chest.

Getting into the dress that was short, you roll your eyes over the clear idea of why he would like it. The top covered you whole, your legs in reveal the most as the floral pattern looked sweet against your skin tone. The dress made you look sweet and pretty, while in reality, you were the same girl to drive a box cutter through a man's throat; Eric.

Topping your outfit off with a light necklace the maknae-line had invested for you, there was a light smile when seeing how beautiful the soft diamond was as it hit your collar and fell into place.

They clearly pampered you and didn't stop. That was a given. But not today. Today, you were allowed to be freed from the home while the boys went to practice and prepare for the concert. No more over-protective type brothers that the boys tended to behave as and no over-protective boyfriend-type Namjoon seemed to successfully grasp. You were going out for some fresh air with the addition of a few security with you.

Namjoon was sweet enough to let you go out, but you were going to technically bite at your own leg if you ever suggested going out alone. Not until Aoroma was caught and everything fell under the plan. You understood that, so you agreed to his conditions as long as you could freely go around and shop for your own appliances instead of having it delivered to you by poor Jin.

Out from the bathroom and ready to face the day, it first started with now waking Namjoon out to get ready for his. Moving into the room again, you stared at the man fast asleep.

Hair pinned back on the sides, your hair was out and waved as it bounced with your steps towards him on the bed.  Namjoon looked exhausted but content as this was the first time in a while for him to have a good night's sleep. The fact that he hadn't had great nights since you had gone, sleeping in your arms added to his tiredness and relaxation now. It almost made you not want to wake him, his cute exterior eating away at how lovely and innocent he looked.

You bit your painted lips, closing the door behind you and building the courage to wake him from Namjoon's peaceful slumber. You sat next to him, softly moving your fingers through his hair. Noticing him move into your touch, you smiled lightly when his tired eyes slowly woke like little butterflies flapping their wings. "Hey," Namjoon said lightly, smiling when noticing you awake before him.

"You can still sleep if you'd like," you said gently, thumb grazing his cheek slightly, "But you'll have to live with the fact that you've slept through practice if you do decide to sleep again." You grinned as you finished your little ramble.

Namjoon matched your expression but he added a sigh. Holding over your wrist as he shook his head, the man tried to have you topple over him and his lips for a kiss. Grinning, you leaned forward and pecked his cheek, laughing at his face when he groaned and cutely tried to move your lips. You playfully teased him over his breath before trying to move away for his lips that continued to fetch in the air.