Chapter 7: You're really beautiful.

PREVIOUS CHAPTERS (a little run-down catch up since it's been a while since I updated):

-

You blinked rapidly, wanting so badly to not see Kennah. The more you tried to look at him and blink like a maniac, the more his face changed to amusement as he waved over and went "boo".

You whined.

"Just leave me alone!"

"Then just stop thinking about me," he softly proposed.

-

"You need a fucking shower," Sato barked for Eric who was about to kindly speak, "Jules in coming in today to see you for herself. The last thing we want is for her to throw up at the sight of you while she tries to eat."

You rolled your eyes internally before pouting for real on the outside. "Jules?"

-

"I THINK I SLEPT WITH A JOURNALIST NAMED JULES!" Namjoon screeched, eyes squinting again.

-

"I'm going to stab you in the jugular now and run," you piped, smiling kindly before waving your fingers as a bye. Before he could register or even react, you watched Eric's eyes go wide but you didn't hold back. Slashing the weapon you stole and opened within your robe by the aisles earlier, you allowed for the man's blood to touch your hand as you yanked the weapon back away without difficulty.

Eric fell backwards, clasping his hands over the open wound as he choked, his eyes so wide. Stumbling back, you found it your mission to take this to your advantage. You ran.

You needed a way out.

You needed a car.

You landed into the car, facing bodies that you didn't expect to face.

"Wait, you're the band on the USB," you blurted breathlessly.

-

"You mentioned a USB and that we're on it? Wha- I can't get that out of my head ever since we brought you back to our dorm."

"Y-Yes."

"Yes?" he breathed out, smiling in relief that your cracking voice acknowledged his confused ramble of words.

"The USB along with others carry images, videos, and scandals that are sold underground to highest bidders. The more money placed on one USB and its contents causes a storm of money; so, the media and people working for the industries above can catch on to new scandals fast."

-

Namjoon blew his nose, feeling his forehead drench with sweat as he shifted positions on the chair. Glancing over at the intern that seemed to leave water by the table in front of him, he smiled kindly in her sweet direction. Her eyes barely met his, exterior shy, and face round; creating a baby-face easily to look at and trust. The leader felt himself relax as he greeted her.

"Aoroma," he called out, bowing.

-

Her eyes still didn't gleam along with the grin she held. "I've managed to get my hands on this USB."

The man looked at the small drive in confusion.

Jules smile fell. "The context in here and the address of the idol are linked."

"This is big," Jules interrupted, sighing as she rolled out of her chair and placed the drive back to her desk. She locked the drawer, making sure it was protected by her side. "If not for the article I'll work on, then for me...for me it's big and important to know more about."