Chapter 13: The Boys Know Now

It was easy to get in, Namjoon was surprised.

Lying to BangPD and the boys, Namjoon faked his sickness to be here today. Strolling around with eyes that searched around, Namjoon wanted to see her. He wanted answers.

Looking for the one and only Jules, Namjoon could feel it in his guts that she was it. She was the answers to all his remaining questions. If he was smart to stick with it, maybe she was the one behind everything as well; the harassment, your kidnapping...all he thought of was you as he angrily moved through the halls with a fight in mind.

Seeing her name plastered high and mighty at her office, Namjoon looks through the window slow. He sees her. He sees her facing her desk and stacking up papers that showed no importance to him.

He walked in. He walked in quick and easy. Not caring for her shocked state that jumped in fright when he stumped in, her eyes were wide when seeing who it was. It was Namjoon.

"How'd you-" she swallowed so hard. Jules moved back into her desk as Namjoon strolled forward, eyes sharp. She felt the need to protect herself from this man she had seen only once, one night. She knew nothing about him...so she sunk her backside to her table that twitched from her weight and moved back.

Her heels hit the ground in fast intervals, hearing the shock even in her feet as Jules moved back.

"Surprised to see me?" Namjoon asked, bitter grin in place. He couldn't help but feel angry. All he saw was the woman in charge of all of this. He saw the woman out to get him and possibly kill you.

"Yes actually, this is a secured location, I—"

"Save the bull," Namjoon snapped, moving closer towards her. "I need answers and I need them now. You either cooperate willingly or I force you. Your call."

His nostrils flared. He was distressed and frustrated and Jules could see it all on his face. But she could also see the confusion. Although she didn't know why it was, she could thoroughly relate. She was highly confused herself.

Glancing at his posture close to her, she awkwardly stared at his feet, wanting to hide her face behind the collars of her white blouse, but failing as she memorized his attire. She was observant. Her eyes couldn't help it.

His neck was tense, veins protruding when yelling at her softly so none could hear. Namjoon's head was covered by a hat, and his jeans were washed out along with his jacket. The only thing dark about the man was his shirt and eyes.

"Look," she said, struggling at first. "I don't know why you've come here, or why you're angry...I can't be sure to have any answers you need but I—"

"Are you seriously trying to play innocent right now?" He asked, bewildered as he took another step into her. She panicked, wanting to step back but not able to as her desk was already pressed against her.

"I-I don't know wh—"

"The harassment for months, the packages, the kidnapping and torte of Y/N?? Ding ding ding? Does any of it ring a bell?" Namjoon so heartedly accused without thinking; anger clouded his judgement.

Jules eyes were wide. Mouth ajar, she didn't know what to say. The only thing that could leave her mouth was, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Don't." His eyes were darker when getting closer. Jules held onto the end of her desk before the other hand of hers went over around her lower abdomen. "Don't lie to me. Accept that it's over and tell me everything. If you comply, maybe I'll let you go easy."

Jules stared at between his eyes. They danced and twitched. Her fingers tightened around the fabric of her blouse as she jumped when he yelled again at her for staying silent.