Chapter 14: Jin is Shook

"What?!"

Namjoon swallowed painfully. Feeling his head numbing and throbbing, the pulsing of his ears masked the freak-out that occurred before him.

The truth was out. All of it. And how the members took it was jokingly at first, smiling and eyes begging for everything to be a sick laughable matter. When Namjoon didn't laugh, their faces paled, they took everything seriously.

"Wh-What," Jungkook was stuttering, trying to register the information well. The maknae pinned down his words at the back of his throat, allowing for the elder members to speak for him.

Yoongi. Yoongi spoke. He hid his fear well when asking, "What does this USB hold?"

Namjoon became uncomfortable. Smiling lightly, he kissed the air with his puckered lips as he adjusted his bum to the cushion underneath him. He chuckled with nerves, "You aren't going to scold me on keeping this away from you all?"

"You've been threatened for months, have been dealing with blackmail, packages, and a strange USB that holds evidence against us individually," Hoseok spoke, alarmed yet voice calm. "We should be yelling but I can't find my shock to be overpowered."

"If anything," Jimin spoke, bewildered, "We're just upset you faced this alone for so long..." There was a slight sadness to his face.

Namjoon felt naked. Trying to find words, his head wobbled. Nothing came out from his lips.

"I can't hide any of this anymore," he said hesitantly, "I wanted to be selfless...be a good leader, but at this point, everything has gotten too far and too confusing for me to figure anything out on my own. I need you guys."

They all nodded. They visibly looked sick and Namjoon couldn't help but smile a tiny bit. He understood how bizarre any of this information may be.

"I'm sorry for hiding it, for not coming sooner."

"You better be," Taehyung mumbled, "We're supposed to be in this together."

"I know," Namjoon puckered at the air again, "I'm sorry. I'm here now."

"What does the USB hold?" Jin finally spoke. He repeated Yoongi's question as the two seemed extremely tense.

Namjoon pursed his lips tight. He looked over at Hoseok who had his brows at a knit. Smiling lightly, he sighed and cleared the air for this certain member. "People had eyes out for Hobi's scandal with his girlfriend - well, now fiancee - and child." [Accidental Father]

Hoseok grinned, letting out a great sigh of relief. He slapped at Jimin's shoulder a little, faulting in to realize just how tense he was. He got relaxed, while the others grew even more shocked. "Well, I'm out of the clear. People know of that now."

Namjoon chuckled nervously at Hoseok so happy. "The rest of us, unfortunately, aren't as lucky."

"How so?" It was Jin again.

Namjoon noticed the oldest growing slightly uneasy.

"Well the least of worries are cast on Jungkook and Jimin who have been doing questionable things, however, most can be overpowered by me captured with multiple women," Namjoon explained his side, "Especially a video with a reporter I slept with once."

Namjoon tried not to cringe when watching the others light up with more shock.

"You what?!" Taehyung asked.

Namjoon painfully smiled. "Yes, it's that bad. I've talked to the woman...I thought she was behind the blackmailing but no. It's someone else and for some reason, they wish to bring her down with me if the content of the USB gets out."