Chapter 2: Please Drive

The hot water that hit your numbing skin felt amazing. Just the way it trickled down the wounds inflicted by your torturers, something relieving about it made your heart skip a pained beat. The very essence of the sting on open flesh made you want to melt with the bloody water; down the drain you wished to go.

Away from everything.

Away from everyone.

Especially away from the two outside your bathroom door.

You jumped when you heard a bang at the door of the nicely groomed bathroom. Flinching at the sound of Sato, the attractive yet aggressive man, you cursed when he slammed the door again and urged you to get out. "It's not you who pays for the water. Hurry."

Snickering and wanting to bark back, you didn't. Restraining yourself from attacking the door and giving the man a piece of your mind, you used your works well. Shutting off the water and feeling slightly more refreshed than ever, the rotten taste in your mouth remained. Pursing your lips, you grabbed the robe that was provided to you by Eric. Smiling at the thought of the man, it was almost a cunning grin when you went, "I needed a little help..."

There was silence on the other end. You made sure to wrap yourself well as you stood up straight. Hair dancing in slight waves from the water that had pursed it down to your skull, you were surprised your locks weren't insanely wild. Moving a hand through them, you struggled with your words as soon as Sato spoke again.

"With what?" he snapped.

"From Eric," you corrected, standing right with your position.

There was a low grumble from the other end, followed by cussing. Watching silently, you were about to move towards the door but stopped the minute a soft voice was on the other end. "What did you need?" he asked gently, and you almost smiled so large.

Almost too large.

"I um," you played out the most innocent voice you can. Sounded vulnerable and cute-like, you made it a mission to grab his attention. "Could you come in? I wanted to talk to you."

More grumbling.

"...just you," you added lightly.

Silence. You held your breath in the fogged-up air around the bathroom. Seeing as the doorknob twirled, the man slowly maneuvered his way awkwardly into the room. Smiling at the sight of it being Eric and only Eric, he shut the door behind him before looking over at you with cold eyes. You wanted to roll your eyes at the sight of it. They weren't cold at all. It was like watching a fluffy carpet trying to be intimidating.

"Hi."

"Make it quick."

He checked you out before him and you tried not to grin largely to yourself as he did. Not knowing why Eric found any of your weakened and beaten parts sexy, you played along with his twisted attraction as you moved towards him like a flirty wife looking for attention.

He looked alarmed the minute you swooped into his arms, and you tried not to snort to yourself.

"I just," you bit your lower lip, bringing out the puppy dog eyes, "I catch you staring at me...taking care of me...you're not like Sato and I wanted to tell you thanks for that."

You watched Eric nod curtly, his adam's apple bobbing as he tried to focus harsh on Sato still outside the door.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome," he stated with a bow of his head, "Was that all? We've got to get you back to your ce-"

"Can't I stay with you for tonight?" you asked softly, seeing the slight eagerness creep at his gaze. There was something that held him back however, you cursed internally before moving against him once again. You made sure your wet body was straight on him, vulnerable and shaken. "I get scared down there myself. Please, I gave up trying to run away long time ago...I just- I want to be taken care of. I want you around me."