Epilogue

Almost half a year and you had finally said yes to coming out to camp.

Namjoon begged and begged for you to come with him, alone and secluded out in the woods where you'd use only him as a blanket for warmth. Sure, you'd carry extra packs and sleeping bags, but he really wanted to cuddle away and have fun alone after touring.

Ever since he had left with the boys, he wished for this to be his birthday location once he was back. And you surprised him with it by saying yes to the retreat. What you hated were the mornings, the nights however held passionate sex, cute cuddles, and sweet in-depth conversations that you missed so dearly since he had left.

Taking the time to yourself, attending therapy and getting past all your struggles one day at a time, it was a slow and re-victimizing burn, hard on some days and easy on others. You fought through it however. You conquered life and chose to be a fighter instead of having life treat you in the poorest of ways imaginable. You didn't let your paranoia, your fear, and your doubt swallow you whole. You moved on. You moved alone, and then you moved on with Namjoon. Healthy you were.

During this time, you made a friend. A stable friend. You grew close with Jules and took care of her, helping the boys that were gone touring in every way possible. As they had left, you and Jules talked and she mentioned how most of her time in therapy and the hospital was about how miraculous and surprising her rescue was. She constantly told you, stressed and confused face head-on, that she was meant to die that day but didn't. She didn't understand why or how she felt that way but every time she talked about it, she'd rub her hand and then move her fingers over her belly that grew larger and rounder as the months soared past.

Eyes soft, you'd ask about the monkey dreams she'd have and she'd smile and relax right away. With a kind smile, you'd say, "Maybe you just had a guardian angel lookin' after you that day."

She'd scoff, rolling her eyes. "Sure, like those exist." Staring down to her stomach, Jules would giggle and tap the front, "Isn't that right Kennah." Jules had been selfish and eager in having the secret slip from the doctors during these months. Namjoon and her child was going to be a boy – a son.

You snapped out of your thoughts. Staring at the flames and trying not to think about Jules and the baby while you were out in the woods with your official boyfriend. You couldn't help but feel curious when debating and reflecting on all the times you would see Kennah and you'd think he was a fragment of your imagination. What if somehow, somewhere during those times...he wasn't? What if you weren't just losing your sanity and Kennah, Kennah after death was right there by your side? So many questions that you didn't know whether you wanted the answers to. For right now, you were content in where you sat and wherever Kennah was now, you hoped he was okay.

Staring up from the fire and over to the starry sky, it wasn't until a 'pst' was shaken from Namjoon's lips beside you as he nudged your side with his jacket that glowed even after dark. The sky was dark, the moon was glowing, and his hair seemed to glow and tussle around in the air and lighting.

"What's on your mind?"

You smiled, poking at his chin and pecking his lips. You snuggled closer to him and it wasn't a surprise that he took you in his arms quick, letting your legs drape over him as he patted the side of your thigh.

You sighed, liking him touching you. "Just thinking about the time spent away from you. Ever since you've been back, we've talked about Jules and the baby, we've talked about your trip, we've talked about us...where we stand-" he grinned and cut you off, "That would be as boyfriend and girlfriend." You smiled at him so happy while speaking in for you.