Chapter 6: Alone With Namjoon

A/N: two chaps in a row! I'm trying to kill y'all with the updates~

-
Sato was angry, eyes along with the others shooting into the woman's back before them. She did nothing but stare out the window for a while, silent and registering everything that was passed her way. Everyone could see how tense her jaw was from where they stood, so, to not see anything that was coming their way, they ducked their heads.

The woman turned around, eyes shooting daggers into Sato when the others came up with a blank to your whereabouts. "What have you got?" he asked, voice harsh when wanting answers.

Sato shook his head. "She's no where to be found."

"It's been more than a week since she's escaped," the woman screeched, hand going roughly through her hair.

"Jules-"

The woman glared at Sato. He tamed his own anger as he addressed her differently, "Ma'am, I don't think we'll be able to find her unless we find where her boyfriend's partner is at. The only mutual understanding we all see is that red head. It's almost impossible to find her."

"Nothing is impossible," the woman barked, lips slightly chapped as she spoke to all that worked for her. In the living room of the very place where all took turns shifting through and living in, the students that surrounded her were young. All carrying their bags when staring at her swiftly and asking for more time.

"We thought Y/N escaping would be impossible but you and your partner made that happen," a voice snorted.

Glares were shot in the man's direction. He took a moment to cough in on his laugh but was still amused by the situation as the woman known as Jules started to worriedly pace. "Where is Eric."

Sato's eyes were saddened lightly as he pointed towards the upstairs. "Healing slow."

The woman's lips formed a smile. "Good," she popped, ruthless and tense with her next words, "I want him killed before dinner tonight."

Sato's brows jumped. "What?"

"You've got to do it."

The man was speechless, looking at the rest who were no longer close to laughing or smiling.

"We can't just kill Eric, w-"

"We aren't doing anything," the woman spoke, smile large, "You are. Now make it happen and take me out tonight."

Sato's jaw clenched hard as the woman grinned and slapped her bottom to the couch that warmed up for her. Relaxing forcefully in the arms of one of the men that were seated on the couch, all knew he didn't want to woman cradled next to him, but he didn't move, allowing her to rest her head on his arm before speaking out her final order, "Kill him, take me out, and lay with me tonight."

Sato's eyes narrowed.

The woman's lips pursed from smiling to large. "And the rest of you, find out where this Sarah is by tonight. I need leads and answers to where Y/N might be. The red head is the key to all."

Some nodded, most were just frozen.

The woman sighed, eyes shutting as she waved her pink fingernails.

"Now be gone."

-

"Now be gone," you dramatically popped, waving for Namjoon to leave you resting in his sheets.

The man didn't leave, staring at your snuggled and comfortable in the his bedroom. Like a cat, you had dominated the entire space with your hair, your scent, and just your overall presence. That on its own irritated Namjoon as he whipped the blanket off of you and managed to have your gasping state move into his arms.