Chapter 12: I Like Namjoon

You had forgotten how terrible torture felt until now. From forcing your head into water, dangling you off the chair and beating you until you puked. Everything grew more violent, more personal, and more desperate; they really wanted information out of Sarah and you but neither of you spoke.

It was a miracle you hadn't in the past. Because at this very moment right now, feeling the pain you endured in this minute, you tried not to gurgle in water or the swampy sheet that was forced over your face. You couldn't breath. You felt like you were drowning. Just when you thought you saw a light, or the end to all your suffering, Sato moved your chair back upright and had your head dangle freely; watching you gasp for air.

This very moment...you felt like telling them everything. You took Ina shaky breath, scolding your inner voice begging you to spill. Instead, you stayed focus and watched as a grinning Sato moved to face you.

You captured all of his face. The man rarely grinned. He only held such a light expression when he was told to harm either you or Sarah. You knew it wasn't a personal affliction, but the way he got off on releasing his built anger through these schemes creeped you out.

"We're really debating on placing cameras here to see what you brats talk about all day," Sato mumbled, eyes narrowing when you weakly grinned.

You shrugged, chest heaving. "There wouldn't be much to say if we know about the cameras being present, you moron."

Sato smacked you.

You grin didn't fall after you built yourself up again. Taking in heavy breaths, you whined. It saddened you how painless the smack felt compared to everything that had been done to you already.

"Gee, I really miss Eric," you mumbled, remembering how easy it was to control the other when in comparison to the hulk that was Sato.

The man tensed and got up, flicking your hair back in attempts to hurt you last with a pull. You barely flinched, allowing you head to fall back. Smiling, you remembered the last you had seen the man.

"Where is he?" You innocently popped.

Getting ready for another slap, there was a soft, "enough," that came from some torturers who lurked and watched.

Sato looked over at them.
They said one simple thing to have him stop. It made sense.

"You aren't allowed to hit them out of personal wishes. Keep that anger to yourself, we've got a job here."

Sarah grinned, her red hair sticking to her cheeks that were flushed from the inability to breath before. She also endured the same as you, right next to you, at the same time.

"You have something to say?" Sato snarled over at her, following you eyes and noticing the grin.

Her grin remained. "I think-" she coughed before continuing, "I think we all know I've got nothing to say." With a shrug she continued, "I haven't had anything leave my mouth since I fucking got here."

You smiled weakly at that. Brows dancing a little when meeting Sato who's chest squared up and down fast.

You added to the flame. "The USB is where you'd never guess. A place you and your twisted boss will never be able to find."

There was a growl. You blinked, taking a moment to realize you were being dragged back by your dirtied chair that had your muscles cramped.

Feet shuffling, you couldn't do much as they were tied. Whimpering, you tried to bite off any fingers that grabbed at your cheeks. But nothing worked.

Your cheeks were gripped, your face was wrapped with the damp cloth again, and water was rushed at your mouth and nose that suffocated.

Gurgling, you wished to scream. There was a muffled sound of something from your twitching body. The moment Sarah heard it, she forced her eyes away, her smile gone.