Isaac imagine

Imagine Isaac avoiding you because he loves you and he's scared you're going to get hurt since everyone he loves always dies, but you didn't know that.
No matter what he felt for you, he couldn't have you getting hurt or your life being at risk. Too many people had died around him and he couldn't let you being added to the list. So, he pushed you away, made you think that he hated you because... It was better than the alternative.

Your POV
"Isaacs why do you do that? Why do you push me away after everything that I've done for you!" At that moment your eyes were beginning to become watery but you managed to hold them back. The reason why Isaac and I were fighting because Isaac decided to push me away and avoid me for an entire month! Like I mean yeah sometimes I can get clingy but did he forget that I was the one the comforted him after his dad abused him, I was the one he went to for advice and I was the one that...that had to fall in love with him. "Y/N you don't get it do you? Can't you see that everyone around me well basically everyone I love has died. Y/N please the reason I did this was for you. I thought that you'd be safe if you weren't around me anymore, I also thought that if I pushed you away that my feelings towards you would eventually go away but they didn't. Y/N I love you so so much, more than my own self, you are just to precious to me and I would lose my mind if you died!" For once you were speechless all you could to do was step closer to Isaac, cup his head in your hands and close the space between you. The moment was perfect until you pulled away and say those three words that Isaac has been dying to hear you say all along. "I love you Isaac Lahey".

Ok i think that was better don't you think anyway enjoy my book.