Break up letter - Derek

Ugh, I just couldn't do it anymore. I had to brake up with my now 3 year boyfriend, Derek. See the thing is lately these past few months, he's been I don't know... distant. He's been coming home at like 2 in the morning drunk (I know werewolves can't get drunk but let's pretend they can), he's always out with friends and he just doesn't have time for me anymore. And the worst thing it's always the same lame excuse but I don't think that's it anymore, I think he's been cheating on me with his ex, Braeden.

I'm now currently sitting on the bed going over and over my speech on what I'm going to say once he walks right through that door.

It's now 4 in the morning and he's still not home, I'm sick of it! I'm not going to wait for this guy anymore, I'm not going to text him, I'm not even going to tell him face to face because I know I'll burst into tears so all I could think of was write it in a letter.

Dear Derek,
I just wanted to tell you that
I don't think things between us
Are working out anymore.
I hate to do this but it has to be done sooner or later,
But I think it's just better to end things now.
I'm sorry.
I can't say for sure what the
Future will hold, but for now I
Really think it's best that we're apart.
I wish the best for you.

- Goodbye Derek, I'll always love you.
Y/N
By the end of this letter I couldn't hold it anymore, I just the tears flow freely down my face. I really thought this relationship would last but I guess I was wrong. But there was still one thing I had to do, pack my bags before he arrives back to the loft and I feel like he'll be here any moment.

I grabbed my boxes and suitcase, heading to the door. I slowly pushed it open, turned around and took one last look at all the memories I had here with the one I loved before I stepped out never to return to the place I once called home.