Stiles imagine

Idk if this is cute or... anyway you decide and leave a comment on what you think :).

*Your POV

Stiles and I were talking, well mainly me, about our future. About how I wanted to move out of Beacon Hills, go to college and have kids, but I guess he wasn't ready that's why he flipped and just walked out on me without saying a word. Yeah I mean it is still early to talk about that but you'll eventually have to talk about it sooner or later, right?

Ever since that night, I've been a mess, not eating, talking, going to school or haven't even been able to think straight.

A week later I finally decided to go back to school, but the hardest part was having to avoid Stiles all day and yes that's means not being to see his cute little moles, hear his sarcastic remarks, see his chocolate brown eyes, not being able see his awkwardness and see his flannels.

(Skip to end of school)
I was walking home from school like I usually do only to be met with the dork I fell in love with leaning against his jeep in my drive way.

*Stiles POV
I see Y/N walking up the driveway and I give her a small smile in which she returns. "Look, I'm just going to be completely honest with you right now"
"Stiles please don't, I don't need this right now"
"No Y/N your going to shh for two minutes and just let me talk" we both let out a small sigh before I continue.
"All I want, like in the world, is to just keep talking to you and I wanna go to college with and have your kids. I wanna know how your day was, where you wanna eat and I wanna argue with you. And I wanna hear all your theories, even the ones that are completely, you know, wrong. And I know it's not that simple, but I just think - no, I really believe if you just, if you'd just be willing to continue this conversation with me, then we can figure the rest out".

*Your POV
"If you'd just be willing to continue this conversation with me, then we can figure the rest out".
I didn't even realise I was crying until he finished talking. So what I did was run right up to him and smashed my lips onto his and of course at first he was shocked but kissed back eventually like he always does.
"Gosh, I've missed you so much".
"I will take that as a yes that you'll definitely finish this conversation with me then",
"Yes, of course I will dumbass".

Omg I know it's been like two months since I've updated and I'm truely sorry for that and from now on I promise I'll update more often. Anyways hope you enjoyed this one. Love ya cherries 🍒🍒🍒😘😘