See how easy that was -Derek

Isaac, Stiles and Scott have always had a little crush on you ever since you first joined the pack because what you could do they had never seen before. You could control the elements, water,fire,earth,air. You were currently in Derek's loft and they boys were just watching you bring a plant back to life.

The boys always fan girl over you, like all the time.
"Oh gosh isn't she just amazing" Isaac whispers and boys all agree. Stiles broke the silence when he said this.
"I wish I could ask her out but I'm to chicken and I get nervous around girls I like".
"Wow dude you like her to?" Scott and Isaac manage to say at the same time then look at each other in complete shock.
"Ok so let me get this straight we all like Y/N!?" They all nod.
"Boys there's nothing to stress about it's so simple on asking her out, watch" Derek says to them as they watch him walk over to you.

"Hey Y/N I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me as a date on Friday?" He says with a little smirk at the end which got you by surprise because Derek never really smiles. "Sure I'd love to". And with that Derek turns around and does a bow behind your back and shows them how it's done.

Ok so that was my first Derek imagine, what'd you think? I will also be doing preferences soon as well. Hang in there lil cherries, sorry I don't what to call you. 🍒🍒🍒