You find out about werewolves

Derek:
"Yeah, Derek said he wanted to see you." The pack assured you, the pack led you up to the entrance of Derek's loft. "Really he would've called me..." You said unsure. The boys  opened the door and entered, dragging you with them. Derek was on the floor, a lady was pinning him there with one hand. She looked up and you saw her eyes were red, she growled at you.
Derek's eyes met yours and you saw they were red. You weren't scared of him, you were scared for him, you didn't care that he red eyes and stuff, you still loved him.

Stiles:
You and Stiles were on a date when all of a sudden Scott came running at you, there was red coming out of his side and you recognised it as blood. His face was weird too and you realised he had hair on it, pointed ears and red eyes.
"Y/N, I need you to help me carry him to the jeep". Stiles looked at you with steady eyes as if he saw this sort of thing everyday which he did but didn't know until now. You kept calm and did what he said, in the jeep Stiles finally turned to you, "werewolves are real by the way".
"Yeah I figured".

Scott:
You were with the twins; they were your friends since they came to the school. You were a very nice person so you wanted to be friendly. Aiden was flirting with you and being easy going girl you were, you didn't tell him to back off. You loved Scott, and Aiden was just being a normal boy.
Scott didn't seem to think so he slammed Aiden against the wall, his eyes turning red so were Aiden's. "You don't speak to her. Got it?!" He glared, slamming Aiden against the wall for good measure then pulling away, grabbing your hand and taking you down the hallway.

Isaac:
Your friends pushed you into a closet with Isaac. It was very uncomfortable and small, but that's the point of seven minutes in heaven isn't it?
Isaac knocked on the door, "guys let me out". You heard the twins laugh and Isaac couldn't open the door. Isaac started breathing heavily; you rested your hand on his upper arm, "calm down please. Your claustrophobic, I get it". You whispered. Isaac eyes glowed yellow and you did the only thing you could think of, you kissed him. That distracted him until Scott threw open the door, you quickly pulled away from Isaac. His eyes were back to normal. Scott looked between the two of you, "Isaac, I'm sorry the twins planned for you to kill her because you were getting too close".
"What?" You gasped.
"Y/N it's time I explain some things to you". Isaac said.

Sorry I couldn't think of anything else to do for Liam but when I do I'll post it, or even if you think of something for Liam comment it. Bye cherries 🍒 xx