They love it when you....

Derek:
Make random noises when you're bored.
You get bored really easily and sometimes you start clicking your tongue or humming. He loves it when you do it because sometimes you don't even realise that you're doing it. Sometimes he just watches you hum or click your tongue because it amuses him and he thinks it's the cutest thing ever.

Stiles:
Use sarcasm.
If he says something sarcastic and then you say something sarcastic he loves it. He high fives you and brags about the fact you are just as sarcastic as him. He absolutely adores it when you use it, especially on guys he jealous of.

Scott:
Cuddle.
He loves cuddling with you more than anything. Whether it's on his bed, on the couch, wherever. At first Melissa thought it was weird because you two do it all the time but then she realised that Scott just really loves cuddling with you.

Liam:
Concentrate.
You have no idea what it does to him. The first time he studied with you he only lasted like not even two minutes before he attacked your neck with kisses. And in school it was worse because he couldn't just start kissing you in the middle of class so he always had excuses.

Jackson:
Smile.
He loves your smile because he thinks it's adorable. Of course, you smiling makes him smile. And just seeing you happy makes him happy. Laughing is a whole different story.

Theo:
Laugh.
He thinks it's like magic. Whenever you laugh his heart stops and he can't help but watch you in complete awe. So he does whatever he can to make you laugh as much as possible because he thinks you have the most beautiful laugh ever.

Isaac:
You bite your lip.
Whatever your doing, reading, concentrating or even when your nervous you bite your lip and he thinks it's sexy. And whenever you do it he can't help but smile and giggle to himself because you are just to gorgeous.