Another Void Stiles story

You wake up in a cold sweat, thunder shaking the windows. A shocking pain shooting through your leg. It forces you to reach and look, but you're unable to move, you're paralysed. You hear a deep voice next to you. You recognised who it was straight away, it belonged to boy you loved, Stiles.
"I promise I didn't paralyse you but the cut on your leg, now that was me". I see the sword covered in my blood ready to be plunged back into my leg, making the wound deeper. My breathing starts to get heavier and he chuckles seeing that I'm starting to panic. This is not the Stiles that I used to know.
"Don't worry princess I'll look after you. Scary place isn't it, being stuck here all alone and helpless. It's quite sad actually. I'd help you escape, but it's against the Eichen house rules. Don't you know not to trust a fox, I'm the reason your in here".
"This isn't you".
"Oh Y/N, it is now, can't you see that I've already won, you won't be able to save him". He goes to reach for the sword and fear washes over me thinking he'll attack me again.
"You really think you can beat me at my own game..." I realise that he's not talking to me but to Stiles, he's trying to push through, he's trying to come back to me.
"Stiles if you can hear me, please come back to us, to me. We need you, I need you because I love you and I'd lose my mind if I lost you forever. Now I know your going through hell, but you just have to keep going. And I know that somewhere inside that cold, lifeless exterior there's an actual human soul".
"You really think he can hear you? Oh Y/N, it's cute, you should hear him screaming out, trying to reach you, well it's not working, so you're going to have to try a lot harder than that my dear".

Ahh guys I need your help, I've got writers block and I don't know how to continue this!