Stiles imagine

I know there's gonna be quite a few ones of stiles, but c'mon have you see him, he's adorable, umm anyway on with the story.

Imagine dating Stiles. You can control elements and sense when someone dies, so you're a Banshee. You and The Pack are fighting an army of robotic creatures made by the Dread Doctors, in an abandoned city. The Pack decides to separate but Stiles being Stiles was hesitant to leave you, but you keep telling him that you'll be safe so when he leaves, you keep on fighting until you get a banshee feeling, and you know that Stiles had died so you did what any other banshee would do, you screamed. You screamed until you were sure that no more sound could come out because Stiles was the love of your life, the only thing that could keep you sane, the only one that could make you happy and filled with joy but now it just feels like a big piece of your heart was ripped out of you and was turned to shreds.

The Pack run back to the main area of the fight when your wave of energy reaches them. They cry over Stiles but they can't find you. The pack comes on you blasting the hell out of everything and Scott helps you to calm down. After Stiles' funeral you keep having nightmares about Stiles which causes yours and Lydia's banshee instinct, to feel like something isn't right.

Theo bought back Stiles from the dead but there was a consequence. Stiles had come back a chimera.

Dun dun dun.....